ASPS Corporate Champions
The ASPS Corporate Champions were organized in 1997 as a forum to provide an opportunity for increased cooperation, understanding and communication between the leadership of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), The Plastic Surgery Foundation and industry members.
Today, the Champions continue to provide a roundtable discussion for society and industry leadership to share information concerning trends and developments in the specialty and industry. Participation in the ASPS Corporate Champions Circle provides corporate members the opportunity to have unparalleled access to the leadership of ASPS/PSF.
The purpose of the ASPS Corporate Champions (ASPS CC) is to support the advancement of plastic surgery for patients, membership, and industry. ASPS and The PSF are poised to serve their members and donors and a continuing dialogue with industry ensures that the organization's collective and separate endeavors are relevant. This is achieved by:
- Establishing a foundation based on honesty and integrity
- Assuring an open dialogue to all stakeholders
- Facilitating access to volunteer leadership
- Enhancing educational efforts
- Collaborations that positively impact patient care
- Identifying emerging ideas and products
- Sharing priorities
- Serving as a clearinghouse of product ideas
Participation in the ASPS CC provides corporate members the opportunity to have unparalleled access to the leadership of ASPS/PSF. Members and society leadership meet at least once a year to discuss topics of interest.
Additional benefits include:
- ASPS CC recognition at ASPS/PSF meetings
- Badge ribbons at the Annual Scientific Meetings and Clinical Symposia
- Complimentary access to instructional courses at the annual meeting
- ASPS CC reception with ASPS/PSF leadership at the annual meeting
- Complimentary meeting space at the annual meeting
- Company description and recognition on the ASPS/PSF websites
- Company participation in special workgroups
ASPS Corporate Champions
- Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company
- Mentor Worldwide, LLC
- Sientra, Inc.
- MTF Biologics
- Galatea Surgical
- Smile Train
Becoming an ASPS CC Member
Membership in the ASPS Corporate Champions Circle is open to corporate donors who have contributed $25,000 or more in support during the year (timeframe includes annual scientific meeting to annual scientific meeting). Company participants include the highest level executives, preferably CEO. More information on how your company can participate is available by contacting: