ASPS Corporate Champions
The ASPS Corporate Champions were organized in 1997 as a forum to provide an opportunity for increased cooperation, understanding and communication between the leadership of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), The Plastic Surgery Foundation and industry members.
Today, the Champions continue to provide a roundtable discussion for society and industry leadership to share information concerning trends and developments in the specialty and industry. Participation in the ASPS Corporate Champions Circle provides corporate members the opportunity to have unparalleled access to the leadership of ASPS/PSF.
The purpose of the ASPS Corporate Champions (ASPS CC) is to support the advancement of plastic surgery for patients, membership and industry. ASPS and The PSF are poised to serve their members and donors and a continuing dialogue with industry ensures that the organization's collective and separate endeavors are relevant. This is achieved by:
- Establishing a foundation based on honesty and integrity
- Assuring an open dialogue to all stakeholders
- Facilitating access to volunteer leadership
- Enhancing educational efforts
- Collaborations that positively impact patient care
- Identifying emerging ideas and products
- Sharing priorities
- Serving as a clearinghouse of product ideas
Participation in the ASPS CC provides corporate members the opportunity to have unparalleled access to the leadership of ASPS/PSF. Members and society leadership meet at least once a year to discuss topics of interest.
Additional benefits include:
- ASPS CC recognition at ASPS/PSF meetings
- Badge ribbons at the Annual Scientific Meetings and Clinical Symposia
- ASPS CC reception with ASPS/PSF leadership at the annual meeting
- Company description and recognition on the ASPS/PSF websites
ASPS Corporate Champions
- Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company
- The Doctors Company
- 3M Health Care
- Mentor Worldwide, LLC
- Integra LifeSciences
- Motiva by Establishment Labs
- MTF Biologics
- Sientra, Inc.
- SmileTrain, Inc
- Modernizing Medicine
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals
Becoming an ASPS CC Member
Membership in the ASPS Corporate Champions Circle is open to corporate donors who have contributed $50,000 or more in support during the year. The timeframe includes ASPS sponsorship, branding, a percentage of the exhibit booth space and contributions to The Plastic Surgery Foundation that accumulate from annual scientific meeting to annual scientific meeting. Affiliate sponsorship is not calculated in these yearly totals. Company participants include the highest-level executives, preferably the CEO. More information on how your company can participate is available by contacting: