ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Facial recognition technology can quantify how effectively your procedure has refreshed your appearance. It may also help a surgeon assess a patient's pain level during surgery. Ask your plastic surgeon how your procedure may impact life in the digital world.
A neck lift can dramatically improve the appearance of the neck, tightening the skin, removing fat and repairing the muscles. However, just like with any other form of plastic surgery, you don't want to jump into getting the procedure before you are fully informed.
- Facelifts for men are trending December 14 · Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS | Seattle, WA
- How to put your best face forward when the age of Zoom ends December 1 · David L. Kaufman, MD | Folsom, CA
- Is plastic surgery after weight loss a 2022 trend? November 10 · Drew J. Davis, MD | Folsom, CA
- Body positivity and plastic surgery October 19 · Ashley Amalfi, MD | Rochester, NY
American Society of Plastic Surgeons Announces Partnership with MedTech Innovator, Industry's Top Startup AcceleratorDecember 15
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the world's largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons, today announced a new partnership with MedTech Innovator, the largest accelerator of medical devices in the world.
- J. Peter Rubin, MD, MBA, FACS, Elected President of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons November 1
- The Plastic Surgery Foundation Elects Bernard T. Lee, MD, MBA, MPH, FACS, as President November 1
- Did Your Plastic Surgeon Really Turn Back the Clock by 10 Years? Artificial Intelligence May Be Able to Quantify How Young You Actually Look June 30
- Checking Out Plastic Surgeons on Instagram? You May Need to Check Your Bias Too May 26