It is important to remember that if faced with a breast cancer diagnosis, you will have choices on how, and if, you would like to reconstruct your breasts following removal of the cancer.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Liposuction can help boost confidence by eliminating stubborn areas of fat that never seem to go away no matter how much you diet or exercise.
- What is the 'side boob' trend and how can plastic surgery help you achieve it? October 8 · Roy Kim, MD | San Francisco, CA
- Taking the mystery out of Botox and dermal fillers October 4 · Eric Chang, MD | Columbia, MD
- How reliable are online reviews for plastic surgery? October 1 · Heather Furnas, MD, FACS | Santa Rosa, CA
- What is liquid rhinoplasty? September 27 · Smita Ramanadham, MD | West Orange, NJ
Insurance companies having variable policies for covering gender-affirming breast/chest "top" surgery in transgender patients, according to a special topic paper in the October issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- 'Tummy Tuck' Improves Quality of Life in Overweight/Obese Patients September 26
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons Names Lynn Jeffers, MD, MBA, FACS, as New President September 23
- C. Scott Hultman, MD, MBA, FACS, Elected President of The Plastic Surgery Foundation September 23
- Reconstructive Surgery Trips to Developing Countries Are Cost-Effective and Sustainable August 27