Body contouring can help put the finishing touches on your 2020 weight loss goal and keep you motivated.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
If you are considering a tummy tuck, it will be important to understand the incision scars that will remain after surgery.
- How to decide if you need a breast lift, breast implants or both January 7 · Ravi Somayazula, DO | Houston, TX
- Answers to common tummy tuck questions December 17 · Cindy Wu, MD | Cary, NC
- Is a rhinoplasty right for you? December 10 · Anthony Terrasse, MD | Lake Forest, IL
- What's behind the cost of Botox and injectable fillers? December 6 · Eric Mariotti, MD | Concord, CA
Statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons reveal that more than 12,000 men had facelift surgery in 2018: an increase of three percent from the previous year. A new study in the January issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), proposes that a new shorter incision carried just a little above the top of the ear may be the solution.
- 'Nipple By Number' Device Helps Plastic Surgeons Perform 3D Nipple Tattoos December 23
- Building a Better Breast with Eye-Tracking Technology December 3
- Treating Lipedema With Liposuction May Help Women With 'Painful Fat' Disease November 26
- Plastic Surgery Training Has Negative Effects on Reproductive Health October 28