In the summertime when the living's easy, it's also easy to brush off that second application of sunscreen, or to not think twice about a peeling sunburn. Yet, these seemingly innocent choices can accumulate into serious trouble for your skin for years to come.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
- What cosmetic procedures are trending across the country October 8 · Kaitlin Clark | Freelance Writer
- Recovering from body contouring after significant weight loss October 5 · Gabby Shacknai | Freelance Writer
- Facial fat is precious: Why your plastic surgeon shouldn't be too aggressive with buccal fat removal September 15 · Gabby Shacknai | Freelance Writer
- What to expect after your breast augmentation surgery September 15 · Gabby Shacknai | Freelance Writer
- Four reasons a person may want lip filler September 8 · Kaitlin Clark | Freelance Writer
Facial recognition technology can quantify how effectively your procedure has refreshed your appearance. It may also help a surgeon assess a patient's pain level during surgery. Ask your plastic surgeon how your procedure may impact life in the digital world.
When tastefully done, plastic surgery is a way to optimize someone's body to make them as comfortable as possible in their own skin.
- How working from home is fueling a desire for facial plastic surgery October 7 · Drew J. Davis, MD | Folsom, CA
- Can stress affect our skin? September 29 · Sara R. Dickie, MD | Skokie, IL
- If you start injectables young, can you prevent aging? September 22 · Eric Chang, MD | Columbia, MD
- Could liposuction become more popular than breast augmentation? September 9 · Scot Martin, MD | Las Cruces, NM
Did Your Plastic Surgeon Really Turn Back the Clock by 10 Years? Artificial Intelligence May Be Able to Quantify How Young You Actually LookJune 30
For most patients, the reasons for having a facelift are simple: to "turn back the clock" for a younger and more attractive appearance. Even during the pandemic year 2020, more than 234,000 patients underwent facelift surgery, according to American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) statistics.
- Checking Out Plastic Surgeons on Instagram? You May Need to Check Your Bias Too May 26
- Injectable Dermal Fillers Don't Just Fill – They Also Lift, New Study Suggests April 27
- 'High-Definition Liposculpture' Offers New Option for Men With Gynecomastia April 27
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons Unveils COVID-19's Impact and Pent-Up Patient Demand Fueling the Industry's Current Post-Pandemic Boom April 27