Nonsurgical fat removal is a less invasive alternative to "regular" liposuction, but does it work? The answer is more complex than a simple yes or no.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
An easy recovery will depend on several factors, including how prepared you are to pamper yourself during those first vital days.
"Doctor, I have no chin." I can't tell you how many times I hear that from a patient.
- Combining a breast lift with breast implants December 5 · Mark Schusterman, MD | Houston, TX
- Which breast implant shape is best for you? December 1 · Mark Schusterman, MD | Houston, TX
- How can laser treatments be used for vaginal rejuvenation? November 28 · Ewa Komorowska-Timek, MD | Grand Rapids, MI
- The holidays are the perfect season for plastic surgery and nonsurgical procedures November 21 · Karen Horton, MD, FACS, FRCSC | San Francisco, CA
For patients seeking chin augmentation, a fat grafting technique provides reliable and lasting improvement in the patient's profile, reports a study in the December issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Ten Percent Rate of Prolonged Opioid Use After Breast Reconstruction November 28
- Plastic Surgery Foundation and MTF Biologics Partnership Funds Advances in Tissue Transplantation October 30
- Cosmetic Surgery on Social Media – Patients Rate Preferred Social Media Sites and Content October 27
- Hand Surgeons Provide Update on Wild Animal Bites October 27