One of the biggest aesthetic concerns that many people have is how to stop the signs of aging. As a result, one of the best ways to combat signs of aging is to take steps to encourage collagen and elastin within the skin.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
How can you get an injectable without the worry of looking fake, frozen or just plain overdone? Get started by doing your homework and making a plan.
- Traditional facelift vs noninvasive facelift March 3 · Frederic Corbin, MD | Beverly Hills, CA
- What is a breast lift and what are the benefits of this procedure? February 28 · Anthony Terrasse, MD | Lake Forest, IL
- Patience is important after your mommy makeover February 25 · Scot Martin, MD | Las Cruces, NM
- Want to go bigger or smaller? Maybe you need a breast implant exchange February 21 · Sean Doherty, MD | Boston, MA
For women receiving breast implants during reconstructive or cosmetic breast surgery, scarring around the implant – called capsular contracture – is a common, costly, and painful complication. The anti-inflammatory effects of omega-3 fatty acids, found in fish oil, might help to avoid abnormal capsule formation.
- What We Learned After 5,000 Nonsurgical Rhinoplasties February 26
- Dermal Fillers Restore Youthful Facial Movement, Don't Just Fill Wrinkles January 28
- New Study Examines the Accuracy of Plastic Surgery Videos on Social Media January 28
- New Study Reports Uplifting Technique for Bald Men's Faces December 23