Excess tissue in the labia minora can be difficult for women, causing pain, discomfort, irritation and self-consciousness. A labiaplasty procedure targets that extra tissue to address all of these concerns.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Advances in microsurgical techniques have allowed plastic surgeons the ability to offer a myriad of different breast reconstruction options for optimal results.
The new year is always a time for reflection and plans for self improvement. It's also a great time to think about plastic surgery!
- Everything you need to know about a mommy makeover January 3 · Kevin Tehrani, MD | New York, NY
- Tips for giving plastic surgery as a holiday gift December 21 · Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS | Beverly Hills, CA
- Does nonsurgical fat removal work? December 15 · Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS | Dallas, TX
- Four tips for a healthy recovery after a breast augmentation December 12 · Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD | Houston, TX
The Aesthetica Super Symposium returns to Las Vegas March 1-3 at the Paris Hotel for a weekend that offers a host of hot topics and pertinent surgical and nonsurgical aesthetic and practice management topics designed to maximize attendees' time in the city.
- Educational Video May Increase Public Willingness to Become Face Transplant Donors December 28
- Migraine Surgery Produces 'Dramatic Improvements' in Functioning, Study Finds December 28
- Dos and Don'ts when gifting plastic surgery this holiday season December 18
- Fat Grafting a Reliable Technique for Chin Augmentation November 28