All too often individuals look for alternative options to liposuction for help removing that excess and/or unwanted fat. While these options do not replace liposuction, they offer an alternative to surgery.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Be sure to ask your plastic surgeon these ten questions at your consultation before undergoing any cosmetic procedure.
- Breast augmentation – natural vs augmented results August 8 · Cameron Craven, MD | Austin, TX
- What plastic surgery can make my legs thinner? August 4 · Jon Ver Halen, MD | Southlake, TX
- Exercise after breast augmentation August 1 · Catherine Huang-Begovic, MD | Beverly Hills, CA
- What is radiofrequency-assisted liposuction? July 28 · Mark Schusterman, MD | Houston, TX
ASPS member Gordon Telepun, MD, won't be in the office or the O.R. on Aug. 21, and he's encouraging as many plastic surgeons as possible to take the day off.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons welcomes Allergan as Platinum Sponsor of Plastic Surgery The Meeting August 16
- Body Painting Helps Teach Plastic Surgeons the Art of Botox Injection August 8
- Sientra pledges support as Platinum Sponsor of Plastic Surgery The Meeting August 7
- Complex Dog Bites in Children – Experience and Recommended Treatment August 3