ASPS member Gordon Telepun, MD, won't be in the office or the O.R. on Aug. 21, and he's encouraging as many plastic surgeons as possible to take the day off.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
All too often individuals look for alternative options to liposuction for help removing that excess and/or unwanted fat. While these options do not replace liposuction, they offer an alternative to surgery.
- Ten things to ask before having plastic surgery August 15 · Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS | Dallas, TX
- Breast augmentation – natural vs augmented results August 8 · Cameron Craven, MD | Austin, TX
- What plastic surgery can make my legs thinner? August 4 · Jon Ver Halen, MD | Southlake, TX
- Exercise after breast augmentation August 1 · Catherine Huang-Begovic, MD | Beverly Hills, CA
American Society of Plastic Surgeons welcomes Allergan as Platinum Sponsor of Plastic Surgery The MeetingAugust 16
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is proud to recognize Allergan as a Platinum Level sponsor of Plastic Surgery The Meeting.
- Body Painting Helps Teach Plastic Surgeons the Art of Botox Injection August 8
- Sientra pledges support as Platinum Sponsor of Plastic Surgery The Meeting August 7
- Complex Dog Bites in Children – Experience and Recommended Treatment August 3
- Augmented Reality Technology May Help Guide Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery August 3