Auto-augmentation is best suited for women with ample breast tissue who want to enhance the appearance of their sagging breasts without losing size.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
The term "vaginal rejuvenation" can cover a wide variety of procedures both surgical and nonsurgical. These types of procedures can help tighten the vaginal canal as well as reshape the vulva area.
As exciting as motherhood can be, it can also take a toll on your body. Pregnancy, childbirth and nursing can leave many women feeling insecure about their post-baby bodies.
- How plastic surgery can help you achieve your New Year's resolutions January 4 · Karen Horton, MD, MSc, FACS, FRCSC | San Francisco, CA
- The best lip enhancement treatment for you December 21 · Roy Kim, MD | San Francisco, CA
- The benefits of a good gynecomastia surgery postop routine December 18 · Robert Caridi, MD | Austin, TX
- Breastfeeding after periareolar breast augmentation December 14 · Vincent Marin, MD | La Jolla, CA
A growing body of evidence supports the effectiveness of botulinum toxin injections in reducing the frequency of chronic migraine headaches, concludes an updated review and analysis in the January issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- 'Bionic Face' Experiments Could Lead to New Treatment Approach for Facial Paralysis December 27
- Functional Nasal Surgery Relieves Chronic Headache for Some Patients November 28
- Age Alone Doesn't Increase Complications of Free-Flap Breast Reconstruction in Older Women November 28
- High Patient Satisfaction Rates after "Adam's Apple" Reduction Surgery October 31