With the rising popularity of selfies, it is no surprise that younger people are opting for invasive and noninvasive procedures in hopes to achieve the perfect look.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
A patient came to an ASPS member surgeon recently with breast problems due to raw silicone being injected into her breasts.
Even the best diet and exercise regimen may not be enough to reverse some of the permanent changes to a woman's body after pregnancy. This is where a mommy makeover procedure can help.
- What to expect on your breast augmentation journey November 7 · Austin-Weston, The Center for Cosmetic Surgery | Reston, VA
- Facelift or Botox? Which is right for you? November 3 · Tenley Lawton, MD | Newport Beach, CA
- Three contouring methods to declare your independence from a post-baby body October 31 · Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD | Houston, TX
- What is the lifespan of breast implants? October 27 · Eric Culbertson, MD | Healdsburg, CA
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (PSF) and MTF Biologics announced that applications are now being accepted for the PSF/MTF 2018 Allograft Tissue Research Grant Program.
- Cosmetic Surgery on Social Media – Patients Rate Preferred Social Media Sites and Content October 27
- Hand Surgeons Provide Update on Wild Animal Bites October 27
- Hale Tolleth, MD, past president of The PSF, passes at age 87 October 19
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons elects Jeffrey E. Janis, MD, as new president October 9