New data released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) shows continued growth in cosmetic procedures over the last year. According to the annual plastic surgery procedural statistics, there were 17.5 million surgical and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the United States in 2017, a 2 percent increase over 2016.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Cardi B recently revealed that she had black market buttock injections and detailed the horrifying story of what she went through on a quest to obtain better curves.
- Is plastic surgery right for you? April 20 · Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS | Dallas, TX
- Important things to know about breast augmentation April 17 · Shahram Salemy, MD | Seattle, WA
- How to get rid of a cleft chin April 13 · Daniel Liu, MD | Zion, IL
- Six questions every woman should ask at her mommy makeover consultation April 10 · Scot Martin, MD | Las Cruces, NM
Mowing the lawn is a routine household chore during the spring and summer months to maintain a healthy, well-kept yard. It's also an outdoor activity that can lead to serious injuries, especially when a lawn mower is mishandled.
- Study Supports Safety of Outpatient Plastic Surgery Procedures March 29
- Breast Cancers Detected at Smaller Size in Women with Implants March 29
- Plastic Surgery Abroad Can Lead to Severe Complications after Returning to the US March 29
- 'Botox' Improves Appearance of Facial Scars in Reconstructive Surgery February 27