Motherhood is a beautiful experience. Yet, while mothers adore their children, they are often left feeling unhappy with the ways pregnancy and childbirth have changed their bodies.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Year after year, breast augmentation surgery ranks as one of the most popular aesthetic procedures in the world.
- What is a labiaplasty and what does it involve? February 11 · Kimberly Singh, MD | Atlanta, GA
- Tackling common tummy tuck myths February 4 · Anthony Terrasse, MD | Lake Forest, IL
- How better body contouring options give you more choices January 31 · Frank Campanile, MD | Denver, CO
- Where will your breast implants be placed? January 28 · Lane Smith, MD | Las Vegas, NV
Used for facial rejuvenation, dermal fillers do more than just fill in wrinkles. According to a new study in the February issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), they also restore a more youthful pattern of facial movement and expressiveness.
- New Study Examines the Accuracy of Plastic Surgery Videos on Social Media January 28
- New Study Reports Uplifting Technique for Bald Men's Faces December 23
- 'Nipple By Number' Device Helps Plastic Surgeons Perform 3D Nipple Tattoos December 23
- Building a Better Breast with Eye-Tracking Technology December 3