Blepharoplasty, or an eyelid lift, has been growing in popularity and number in recent years. It's definitely one of the most popular procedures, coming in fourth among the top five cosmetic surgeries performed in 2016.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Many women find disproportionately large breasts to be a nuisance – they can cause back and neck pain, interfere with sports and other activities or simply draw too much attention to one's appearance.
- Liposuction or CoolSculpting: Which is better for your goals? September 12 · Sachin Shridharani, MD & Grace M. Silk, BA | New York, NY
- Ten common breast augmentation questions answered September 8 · Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS | Dallas, TX
- Important considerations in eyelid rejuvenation September 6 · Olivia Hutchinson, MD | New York, NY
- What are the most common procedures in a mommy makeover? August 30 · Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS | Dallas, TX
Learn the latest innovations in plastic and reconstructive surgery during Hot Topics at Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2017 in Orlando.
- Two-Stage Approach to Risk-Reducing Mastectomy Improves Results for Women with Large Breasts August 29
- Cosmetic Surgery May Help Patients Quit Smoking August 29
- ASPS Announces Galderma and Merz as Silver Sponsors for Plastic Surgery The Meeting August 28
- AirXpanders, The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation and Acelity welcomed as Gold Sponsors of Plastic Surgery The Meeting August 22