The only accurate way to find out if a breast augmentation is right for you will be to meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
· Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD | Houston, TX
· Austin-Weston, The Center for Cosmetic Surgery | Reston, VA
Find out the secrets behind the scalpel, straight from the plastic surgeons themselves.
- Three things you should know before getting an eyelid lift September 20 · Mark Schusterman, MD | Houston, TX
- Is breast reduction surgery right for you? September 15 · Tenley Lawton, MD | Newport Beach, CA
- Liposuction or CoolSculpting: Which is better for your goals? September 12 · Sachin Shridharani, MD & Grace M. Silk, BA | New York, NY
- Ten common breast augmentation questions answered September 8 · Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS | Dallas, TX
Learn the latest innovations in plastic and reconstructive surgery during Hot Topics at Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2017 in Orlando.
- Two-Stage Approach to Risk-Reducing Mastectomy Improves Results for Women with Large Breasts August 29
- Cosmetic Surgery May Help Patients Quit Smoking August 29
- ASPS Announces Galderma and Merz as Silver Sponsors for Plastic Surgery The Meeting August 28
- AirXpanders, The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation and Acelity welcomed as Gold Sponsors of Plastic Surgery The Meeting August 22