Gynecomastia is the growth of breast tissue in men. There are several different causes of gynecomastia, and it is important to understand the probable cause and the extent of tissue growth in order to receive the most effective treatment.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
When should you start fillers and neurotoxins to prevent wrinkles and sagging skin? Drs. Smita Ramanadham and Ashley Amalfi talk prejuvenation, and the BIGGEST thing is to start before lines become permanent. If you're not moving those muscles, you're not making wrinkles.
Having a graceful, well-defined neckline is a small thing that can make a dramatic difference in your appearance. Yet factors like age, weight loss and genetics can all contribute to problems like loose neck skin, sagging jowls or a double chin.
- How much does a facelift cost? March 17 · Shahram Salemy, MD FACS | Seattle, WA
- Will the plastic surgery boom last after the pandemic? March 9 · Lee Daniel, MD | Eugene, OR
- The basics of a neck lift February 23 · Ashley Amalfi, MD | Rochester, NY
- Everything you need to know about chemical peels February 10 · Samuel J. Lin, MD & Eric Shiah, BA | Boston, MA
As cancer survival rates improve, more people are living with the aftereffects of cancer treatment. For some patients, these issues include chronic radiation-induced skin injury – which can lead to potentially severe cosmetic and functional problems.
- How Fat Loss Accelerates Facial Aging January 26
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery—Global Open Announces Jeffrey Janis, MD as Editor-in-Chief January 25
- The Evolving Role of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PPR) in Plastic Surgery December 23
- How To Know If Your Teen Is Ready For Breast Reduction Surgery November 23