Rhinoplasty consistently ranks among the top ten most sought-after plastic surgery procedures.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
The price of popular cosmetic treatments like Botox and dermal fillers is a factor that many people take into consideration before booking their appointment.
- Finding the right plastic surgeon for you December 3 · Shahram Salemy, MD FACS | Seattle, WA
- Best minimally invasive procedures to look your best for the holidays November 26 · Roy Kim, MD | San Francisco, CA
- A new minimally invasive treatment to get you ready for the holidays November 15 · Francisco Canales, MD | Santa Rosa, CA
- How long does Botox last? November 12 · Smita Ramanadham, MD | West Orange, NJ
What makes the female breast attractive? The answer is subjective, of course. But studies using eye-tracking technology are providing a more objective basis for determining which breast areas are most attractive – which may help to improve the outcomes of surgery, reports the December issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Treating Lipedema With Liposuction May Help Women With 'Painful Fat' Disease November 26
- Plastic Surgery Training Has Negative Effects on Reproductive Health October 28
- Breast Reduction in Young Women Improves Quality of Life Decades Later October 28
- Insurance Plans Vary in Coverage of Gender-Affirming 'Top' Surgery for Transgender Patients September 26