ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Facial recognition technology can quantify how effectively your procedure has refreshed your appearance. It may also help a surgeon assess a patient's pain level during surgery. Ask your plastic surgeon how your procedure may impact life in the digital world.
Having a graceful, well-defined neckline is a small thing that can make a dramatic difference in your appearance. Yet factors like age, weight loss and genetics can all contribute to problems like loose neck skin, sagging jowls or a double chin.
- Can you speed up your recovery after plastic surgery? May 26 · David L. Kaufman, MD | Folsom, CA
- Med spa treatments to consider if your plastic surgeon is booked May 20 · Brian Kobienia, MD | Plymouth, MN
- Facial feminization surgery improves gender dysphoria in trans women April 28 · Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS | Beverly Hills, CA
- When is the right time to consider a breast reduction? April 22 · Kevin J. Cross, MD | Philadelphia, PA
Suppose you had to choose a surgeon to perform breast reconstruction after mastectomy for breast cancer: What would you base your decision on? For most women, factors like reviews and personal recommendations are more important than demographic factors, suggests a report in the July issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Women's Satisfaction After Breast Reconstruction Varies With Quality of Life Ratings June 29
- American Society of Plastic Surgery's "By Design: Breast Reconstruction Surgery," Honored with Gold Telly in the 43rd Annual Telly Awards June 15
- Inaugural ASPS MTI Plastic Surgery Accelerator Propels Three Plastic Surgery Startups to Finals of Annual Medical Device Competition June 15
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery Improves Quality of Life for Teens – Even With Complications May 25