Alan Matarasso, MD, Clinical Professor of Surgery at Northwell Health System/Hofstra University, Zuckerman School of Medicine and a private practice plastic surgeon based in New York City, was named president of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the world's largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF), which supports the research and international activities of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), named Andrea Pusic, MD, MHS, president of The Plastic Surgery Foundation.
Breast reduction and breast lift procedures can be great options for women who wish to reduce or alter the position of their breasts. Which one should you choose?
- What are realistic changes that can be made to the nose in a typical rhinoplasty? October 16 · Robert Caridi, MD | Austin, TX
- Breast augmentation recovery – what you need to know October 12 · Shahram Salemy, MD | Seattle, WA
- Five tried-and-true tips for men considering plastic surgery October 9 · Ravi Somayazula, DO | Houston, TX
- What to expect during your mommy makeover recovery October 5 · Frank Campanile, MD | Denver, CO
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is hosting the seventh annual Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day on Wednesday, October 17, with more than 150 events planned worldwide.
- Multimodal Analgesia for Breast Surgery – Combinations of Pain Medications Reduce the Need for Opioids September 26
- Medical Tourism Can Put Patients in Legal Limbo September 26
- New Trends Survey Shows Plastic Surgeons Eager for Future Advances to Meet Growing Consumer Demands September 26
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons Hosts its 87th Annual Scientific Meeting in Chicago September 13