New statistics by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that more Americans age 55 and older are seeking cosmetic procedures to help them put their best face forward.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Knowing what kind of procedure is needed for a specific situation can be the tricky part, especially for people who are new to the idea of cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Are you a good candidate for breast reduction? September 10 · Cristiane Ueno, MD | Tacoma, WA
- Breast lift with fat grafting can be beneficial for mothers after breastfeeding August 20 · Cindy Wu, MD | Cary, NC
- What you need to know about your liposuction recovery August 16 · Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS | Seattle, WA
- What to expect at every stage of your labiaplasty August 13 · Jennifer Harrington, MD | Minneapolis, MN
Trips to perform reconstructive surgery procedures in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) are cost-effective in terms of reducing the impact of disability on the lives of patients, reports a special topic paper in the September issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Study Supports Benefits of Breast Reduction in Teens and Young Women August 27
- High Patient Satisfaction with Telemedicine Visits for Plastic Surgery Follow-Up July 25
- Changes to Abdominal Muscles After Pregnancy May Affect 'Tummy Tuck' Results July 25
- Study Urges Gene Testing Before Breast Reconstruction Using Abdominal Tissue June 27