Recovery following gynecomastia surgery is an important period when it comes to obtaining the best possible results.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
The vast majority of patients who undergo this surgery are younger women before they have children, and breastfeeding is a concern for a large segment of women who are considering implant-based surgery.
Significant weight loss can often leave behind loose unwanted skin in areas of the body including the abdomen, arms, thighs and buttocks. If your weight loss has left you with excess loose, sagging skin, you might consider body contouring.
- Your facelift recovery explained from Day 1 to Day 30 December 4 · Robert Improta, MD | Camarillo, CA
- Four tips to prepare for gynecomastia surgery November 30 · Sean Doherty, MD | Brookline, MA
- Why the holiday season is the perfect time for plastic surgery November 27 · Smita Ramanadham, MD | Boston, MA
- What to look for in breast augmentation before and after photos November 20 · Shahram Salemy, MD | Seattle, WA
Nasal surgery to relieve obstructed breathing can reduce or eliminate chronic headaches in selected patients, reports a paper in the December issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Age Alone Doesn't Increase Complications of Free-Flap Breast Reconstruction in Older Women November 28
- High Patient Satisfaction Rates after "Adam's Apple" Reduction Surgery October 31
- Facial Asymmetry Increases with Age October 31
- CRISPR Gene Editing Will Find Applications in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery October 31