Terri Coutee, two-time breast cancer survivor and current breast reconstruction advocate, describes the importance of being an affiliate for Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day.
Good plastic surgery happens not only in the USA, but also around the world. However, if you are an American citizen planning to travel out of the country for a short period of time to have an elective cosmetic procedure, caveat emptor.
- All About Breast Implant Profiles August 29 · Cameron Craven, MD | Austin, TX
- The Basics of Dermal Fillers August 23 · Tito Vasquez, MD | Southport, CT
- The Five Factors of Breast Augmentation July 29 · Cameron Craven, MD | Austin, TX
- The Mommy Makeover – Is It Right For You? July 25 · Jay Lucas, MD | Knoxville, TN
Department of Health and Human Services Implements Awareness Campaign for Breast Cancer Patient Education ActOctober 18
The Department of Health and Human Services will take the first steps toward implementing the Breast Cancer Patient Education Act on Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day, October 19.
- American Society Of Plastic Surgeons Names Sacramento Physician Debra Johnson, MD, New President September 26
- Paul Cederna, MD, Elected President Of Plastic Surgery Foundation September 26
- Experts Demonstrate 'Advances and Refinements' in Neuromodulators for Facial Rejuvenation September 24
- Immediate Breast Reconstruction Reduces Psychological Impact of Mastectomy September 24
ASPS Around the Web
- Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy October 25
- New Study: Fat Grafting Beats Implants for Buttock Augmentation October 25
- One-of-a-Kind Nonprofit Makes Breast Cancer Survivors Whole Again October 25
- Los Angeles Based Website Now Expands Its Educational and... October 25
- Los Angeles Based Website Now Expands Its Educational and Informative Database of Rhinoplasty Articles October 25
- Reputable Plastic Surgeon Deason C. Dunagan, MD, FACS, will be Presented in The Leading Physicians of the World October 25
- Cosmetic Surgeons Can Access A FREE Resource To Help Them Attract Affluent Patients October 24