The abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, is an extremely successful surgical procedure, designed to sculpt the waistline and smooth the stomach.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
If you are considering plastic surgery, you have some decisions to make. The most important is choosing the right plastic surgeon.
"Doctor, my cheeks are falling!" This is a comment I hear often in my practice. "I used to have high, full cheekbones and now my cheeks are flat. Are my cheeks falling?"
- What to consider before you get a breast augmentation February 13 · Owen Reid, MD | Richmond, BC
- When is plastic surgery appropriate for teenagers? February 9 · Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS | Dallas, TX
- Modern approaches to the traditional facelift February 6 · Kathleen Waldorf, MD, FACS | Portland, OR
- Understanding the breast cancer gene and how it could affect your family February 2 · Christopher Shale, MD | Ogden, UT
Ninety-seven percent of people treated in burn centers will survive their injuries, reports the American Burn Association, but many will sustain serious scarring and life-long physical disabilities. With National Burn Awareness Week February 4-10, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is shedding light on how the specialty aids patients through the recovery process.
- What Breast Reduction Patients Should Know about Health Insurance January 31
- Complications of Penile Reconstruction Surgery Differ for Transgender Patients January 30
- Direct-to-Implant Breast Reconstruction Provides Good Results in Older Women January 30
- Educational Video May Increase Public Willingness to Become Face Transplant Donors December 28