ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Facial recognition technology can quantify how effectively your procedure has refreshed your appearance. It may also help a surgeon assess a patient's pain level during surgery. Ask your plastic surgeon how your procedure may impact life in the digital world.
Facial feminization surgery is a combination of procedures designed to soften the facial features and feminize the face. There are many procedures that are available to feminize the face.
- When is the right time to consider a breast reduction? April 22 · Kevin J. Cross, MD | Philadelphia, PA
- The perfect pair: Your research and your plastic surgeon's advice April 13 · Frank E. Campanile, MD | Denver, CO
- What is LED light therapy and what are the benefits? April 8 · Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS | Beverly Hills, CA
- Brotox: What is it and why is it popular? March 23 · Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS | Seattle, WA
Enlargement of the male breast, called gynecomastia, can be a source of embarrassment and distress for teens and young men. Surgery to correct gynecomastia brings significant improvement in self-esteem and almost every aspect of quality of life, reports a study in the June issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Lack of Affordable Childcare Is Still a Burden for Plastic Surgery Residents – Especially Women May 25
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons Announces Partnership with MedTech Innovator, Industry's Top Startup Accelerator December 15
- J. Peter Rubin, MD, MBA, FACS, Elected President of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons November 1
- The Plastic Surgery Foundation Elects Bernard T. Lee, MD, MBA, MPH, FACS, as President November 1