Now that the holidays are quickly upon us, how do we look great at the holiday party on very short notice? Luckily, there are several new aesthetic options that don't require surgery or significant downtime.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Don't we wish Botox lasted forever? Unfortunately, it doesn't. In general, Botox lasts 3-4 months, but every patient is different.
- What's so special about Retin-A? November 5 · Laura Figura, MD | Erie, PA
- Answers to common questions about breast reconstruction November 1 · Michelle De Souza, MD | Overland Park, KS
- How can plastic surgeons help treat thumb arthritis? October 29 · Loree Kalliainen, MD, FACS | Providence, RI
- Understanding your options for breast reconstruction following mastectomy October 15 · Kelly Sullivan, MD, FACS | Annapolis, MD
Plastic surgery training takes a toll on childbearing and reproductive health, including negative effects on fertility, complications during pregnancy, and breastfeeding practices, reports a study in the November issue of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Breast Reduction in Young Women Improves Quality of Life Decades Later October 28
- Insurance Plans Vary in Coverage of Gender-Affirming 'Top' Surgery for Transgender Patients September 26
- 'Tummy Tuck' Improves Quality of Life in Overweight/Obese Patients September 26
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons Names Lynn Jeffers, MD, MBA, FACS, as New President September 23