If you’ve been considering getting a traditional facelift, you are not alone. In 2019, over 68,000 facelifts were performed, making facelifts the seventh most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedure in the United States.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Watch Drs. Karen Horton and Jamie Moenster debunk the myths. Plastic surgery isn't always scarless (but we know where to hide and treat them). It isn't vain (taking care of yourself never is). It isn't fake (you'll look like yourself, just refreshed).
Gynecomastia is the growth of breast tissue in men. There are several different causes of gynecomastia, and it is important to understand the probable cause and the extent of tissue growth in order to receive the most effective treatment.
- Fat grafting for breast augmentation March 24 · Ashley Amalfi, MD | Rochester, NY
- How much does a facelift cost? March 17 · Shahram Salemy, MD FACS | Seattle, WA
- Will the plastic surgery boom last after the pandemic? March 9 · Lee Daniel, MD | Eugene, OR
- The basics of a neck lift February 23 · Ashley Amalfi, MD | Rochester, NY
As cancer survival rates improve, more people are living with the aftereffects of cancer treatment. For some patients, these issues include chronic radiation-induced skin injury – which can lead to potentially severe cosmetic and functional problems.
- How Fat Loss Accelerates Facial Aging January 26
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery—Global Open Announces Jeffrey Janis, MD as Editor-in-Chief January 25
- The Evolving Role of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PPR) in Plastic Surgery December 23
- How To Know If Your Teen Is Ready For Breast Reduction Surgery November 23