The holidays are the busiest time of year in plastic surgery offices! Whether it's patients seeking cosmetic surgery or just looking to refresh with nonsurgical procedures, everyone seems eager to squeeze in their end-of-year appointment.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
With the rising popularity of selfies, it is no surprise that younger people are opting for invasive and noninvasive procedures in hopes to achieve the perfect look.
A patient came to an ASPS member surgeon recently with breast problems due to raw silicone being injected into her breasts.
- Mommy makeover – when diet and exercise aren't enough November 10 · Shruti Tannan, MD | Raleigh, NC
- What to expect on your breast augmentation journey November 7 · Austin-Weston, The Center for Cosmetic Surgery | Reston, VA
- Facelift or Botox? Which is right for you? November 3 · Tenley Lawton, MD | Newport Beach, CA
- Three contouring methods to declare your independence from a post-baby body October 31 · Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD | Houston, TX
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (PSF) and MTF Biologics announced that applications are now being accepted for the PSF/MTF 2018 Allograft Tissue Research Grant Program.
- Cosmetic Surgery on Social Media – Patients Rate Preferred Social Media Sites and Content October 27
- Hand Surgeons Provide Update on Wild Animal Bites October 27
- Hale Tolleth, MD, past president of The PSF, passes at age 87 October 19
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons elects Jeffrey E. Janis, MD, as new president October 9