Onyinye Udebuani survived a car accident in 2018 that severely disfigured her face, changing not only her looks but the course of her life. She was a passenger in the collision that killed three others.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
After the stress of the COVID-19 pandemic, a new national survey called the Inaugural ASPS Insights and Trends Report: Cosmetic Surgery 2022 finds many Americans are now investing in themselves through cosmetic procedures, despite an uncertain economy.
- Plastic surgery transforms a young burn victim November 18 · Daisy Brumby | Freelance Writer
- Five reasons you maybe shouldn't get plastic surgery – at least not yet November 14 · Madison Freeman | ASPS Staff
- A veteran continues to give back after plastic surgery restores her breasts November 11 · Daisy Brumby | Freelance Writer
- Plastic surgeons reconstruct NFL star Alex Smith's leg and dreams November 4 · Daisy Brumby | Freelance Writer
Breast implants don't have an expiration date, but they also won't last a lifetime. However, how often you replace your implants and why you decide to change them out will depend on individual factors.
- How much does a mommy makeover cost? November 8 · Camille G. Cash, MD | Houston, TX
- Benefits of breast reconstruction after fighting cancer October 25 · Daniel Y. Maman, MD | New York, NY
- What a nose job can and cannot fix October 21 · Kevin J. Cross, MD | Las Vegas, NV
- What to expect after your breast reduction surgery October 4 · Sara R. Dickie, MD | Skokie, IL
Facial recognition technology can quantify how effectively your procedure has refreshed your appearance. It may also help a surgeon assess a patient's pain level during surgery. Ask your plastic surgeon how your procedure may impact life in the digital world.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the world's largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons, has named Gregory Greco, DO, FACS, its new president.
- The Plastic Surgery Foundation Announces Howard Levinson, MD, FACS, as New President October 31
- Events, Fundraisers and Heightened Awareness Mark the 11th Annual Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day on Oct. 19, 2022 October 19
- Survey: Many U.S. Women Lack Basic Information on Life After Mastectomy October 17
- The PSF Receives FDA Approval to Conduct Multicenter Study of ADM and Surgical Mesh Used in Breast Reconstruction October 13