One of the most common questions regarding breast augmentation is "how much does it cost?"
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
An abdominoplasty, better known as a tummy tuck, is a surgical procedure that requires careful planning and meticulous follow-up care for the best results.
Revision rhinoplasty applies to any patient who has previously undergone rhinoplasty one or more times and desires improvement in the appearance and often the function of the nose.
- Where on your body can you get liposuction? January 29 · Shahram Salemy, MD FACS | Seattle, WA
- How to find a plastic surgeon January 18 · Shahram Salemy, MD FACS | Seattle, WA
- What is an auto-augmentation breast lift? January 15 · Richard Rand, MD | Bellevue, WA
- Five questions to ask at your vaginal rejuvenation consultation January 11 · Jennifer Harrington, MD | Minneapolis, MN
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) will host the fifth annual Aesthetica Super Symposium March 14-16 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas for plastic surgeons seeking the latest innovations in aesthetic surgical and nonsurgical breast, body contouring and facial rejuvenation techniques and procedures.
- What Causes Aging of the Upper Lip? Loss of Volume, Not Just 'Sagging' January 28
- Good Results with Autologous Breast Reconstruction after Failed Implant Reconstruction January 28
- Botulinum Toxin Reduces Chronic Migraine Attacks, Compared to Placebo December 27
- 'Bionic Face' Experiments Could Lead to New Treatment Approach for Facial Paralysis December 27