Jeffrey E. Janis, MD, Columbus, Ohio, professor and executive vice chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, was named president of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the world's largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons and foremost authority on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF), which supports research and international activities of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), has named Arun Gosain, MD, the Foundation's president.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day is used to promote awareness of breast reconstruction options to the general public, but studies have shown that not all women are made aware of their breast reconstruction options at the time of their breast cancer diagnosis.
- Recovery after DIEP flap breast reconstruction October 4 · Minas Chrysopoulo, MD | San Antonio, TX
- What's trending in breast augmentation? October 3 · Kevin Tehrani, MD | New York, NY
- Debunking common plastic surgery myths September 29 · Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS | Dallas, TX
- Five questions to ask your plastic surgeon about breast augmentation September 26 · Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD | Houston, TX
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is proud to welcome Mentor as the 2017 Diamond Sponsor for the sixth annual Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day, which takes place throughout the United States and Canada October 18.
- Women Underrepresented in Plastic Surgery October 2
- Plastic Surgeons Get Tips on Managing Opioid Addiction Risk September 28
- Sculpting the Future of Plastic Surgery September 7
- Two-Stage Approach to Risk-Reducing Mastectomy Improves Results for Women with Large Breasts August 29