Dr. Amirsheybani's goal at Sutter Gould Plastic Surgery is to help patients from greater Modesto area enhance their lives through Plastic Surgery.
Here are some of our secrets to success:
1. Experienced, caring, Board Certified surgeon who accompanies patients through the entire process to ensure that they receive the best possible result.
2. Staff of caring, qualified professionals.
3. Support from Gould Medical Group, a well established physician group that has been in the Central Valley California for 60 years. Affiliated with Sutter Health, a premier health organization.
By Appointment Only.
Monday - Friday 8 to 5.
Breast Surgery: Reduction, Lift, Augmentation, Mastectomy Reconstruction
Body: Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, Gastric byass Reconstruction
Facial Surgery: Skin Cancer Reconstruction, Cosmetic Surgery
Non-Surgical Rejuvenation: Botox, Fillers
Extremity: Traumatic Reconstruction, Liposuction and Lift
After completing the registration information, the patient meets with Dr. Amirsheybani. The doctor spends time explaining the surgical procedures that the patient has an interest in learning about. Risks and benefits of surgery are discussed. Before and after photos are shown and the patient is able to ask questions. Then there is a physical examination, where the doctor can examine the area that concerns the patient. The doctor and the patient then discuss the various options that are available to the patient. The patient is then given information which provides more detailed information about the procedure and our office. There are before and after instructions in the folder so the patient can plan for their procedure. We also provide the patient with a price quote for cosmetic procedures. For insurance covered procedures insurance autharization is obtained prior to surgery.
Dr. Amirsheybani performs surgical procedures at various hospitals and surgery centers in Modesto and Turlock California.
Memorial Medical Center (Sutter Health Affiliate)
Doctors Medical Center
Emanuel Medical Center
Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
Valley Surgery Center
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Modesto CA Surgeon/Director 2001-present
- University of Oklahoma Faculty Plastic Surgeon 2000 -2001
- University of Oklahoma Resident Plastic Surgeon 1998 - 2000
- Lenox Hill Hospital Resident Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon 1/2000 - 4/2000
- Polyclinic-Harrisburg Hospitals Resident General Surgeon 1993 -1998
- Penn. State University, Plastic Surgery Research Fellow 7/1994 - 1/1995
- Bangalore University, Ramaiah Medical College 1985 - 1991
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2003
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- International College of Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Stanislaus County Medical Society
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto, CA
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto, CA
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital Modesto, CA