Dr. Haverback has over 20 years experience in all aspects of plastic surgery. His practice is devoted to all aspects of cosmetic plastic surgery for all areas of the face and body.
Dr. Haverback offers unhurried, detailed, caring, compassionate consultations followed by superior surgery with an excellent result at an affordable realistic price.
His staff and he take great pride in courteous prompt response to their patient's calls, needs and meticulous post-operative care.
All of Dr. Haverback's surgery and plastic surgery training were done at University Hospitals in the United States.
Cosemtic Plastic Surgery
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Nine years of surgical residencies and chief residencies in general surgery and plastic surgery following graduation from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. All his residency training in general surgery and plastic surgery were done at prestigious University Hospitals in the United States
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1969
- American Board of Surgery 1963
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Certified by and Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Certified by and Diplomate of The American Board of Surgery
- Member of The Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association