Dr. Sarbak views plastic surgery as the medical fusion of art with life. He tailors every intervention to address the specific needs and personal goals of each individual patient. Dr. Sarbak is easy to talk to and takes the time to understand what you are trying to achieve. He places a great deal of importance upon both education and safety to ensure that your decision is well informed.
Dr. Sarbak's background is founded solidly in the tradition of plastic surgery excellence. He works within that tradition to bring the latest surgical techniques and technological advances to Vero Beach.
His extensive training in craniofacial surgery has molded his approach to cosmetic surgery of the face. This experience allows him to contour the face on many different levels. This can be especially important in the secondary facelift where surgically created deformities must be addressed and corrected.
Dr. Sarbak travels annually to South America donating his time to help Peruvian children with congenital deformities of the lip and palate.
His work in total nasal reconstruction has influenced his way of thinking about cosmetic rhinoplasty. Subtle alterations to the nose can often times bring about dramatic improvements in both facial harmony and confidence.
Dr. Sarbak takes full advantage of new developments in the field of body contouring. He was involved in the early testing of Vaser Ultrasonic Liposuction System and uses this device to enhance results. Women undergo procedures on their breast for a variety of different reasons. Some women desire augmentation, which can pleasingly improve breast volume. Others would like to improve some of the side effects of past pregnancy. Women seeking relief from problems related to very large breasts are among the most grateful patients. Dr. Sarbak's caring approach helps women feel comfortable through emotionally trying times during breast cancer reconstruction. Dr. Sarbak also offers botox, vein therapy, chemical peels, skin care and collagen injections.
Dr. Sarbak operates in an accredited surgery center with Board Certified Anesthesiologists. For more involved procedures both overnight facilities and hospital stays are available.
- B.S. - University of Notre Dame, 1987 - 1991
- M.D. - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 1991 - 1995
- Surgical Residency - University of South Florida, Dept. of Surgery, 1995 - 1998
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of South Florida, Division of Plastic Surgery, 07/1998 - 05/2000
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of Pittsburgh, Division of Plastic Surgery, 05/2000 - 6/2001
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Indian River County Medical Society
- Health South Indian River Surgery Center, Vero Beach, FL
- Health South Treasure Coast Rehabilitation Hospital, Vero Beach, FL
- Indian River Memorial Hospital, Vero Beach, FL