Every person is an individual. Every individual deserves personalized attention. My aim is to mesh your expectations, goals, and anatomy with the surgical possibilities to develop a personalized operative plan. We will discuss the options, alternatives, risks, and benefits of every treatment approach. After an extensive discussion and comprehensive evaluation, together we will design a plan to meet your needs. The results are personal satisfaction one individual at a time.
Monday through Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dr. Lawton provides sophisticated plastic surgical care in a modern, private, certified surgery center. Discreet, personal consultations are performed in a new, elegant, and comfortable office setting. Everyone is dedicated to the service of our patients. Each consultation involves an exploration of your desires and expectations a thorough evaluation of your anatomy, and an extensive discussion of the surgical options and expected outcomes. A personalized operative plan is then designed to achieve your goals. At the end of a consultation with Dr. Lawton, you should feel more knowledgeable about the options you have with plastic surgery and confident that your desires and expectations will be met.
The Aesthetic Enhancement Cosmetic Surgery Center is a fully equipped in-office facility. It is accredited by the American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities. The center offers two surgery suites outfitted with the most modern plastic surgical equipment. General and intravenous anethesia is provided by Board-Certified anestesiologists. The center is connected to North Central Baptist Hospital for added safety, overnight stays and observation, if necessary.
- Resident in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Yale University, New Haven, CT, 1997-2000
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, 1990
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1986
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2001
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgery
- San Antonio International Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Baptist Health System, San Antonio, TX