We know that learning about the possibilities of cosmetic surgery can be very exciting, but also somewhat intimidating. After more than twenty five years of caring for cosmetic surgery patients, I understand what makes patients feel comfortable. First they want to know that without a doubt the procedure they are considering is safe, the need to feel their doctor is honest and has recommended the best procedure for their individual case. Patients want to know that their doctor is an expert and will reliably and predictably produce a superior result, and lastly patients want privacy. Plastic Surgery is a very personal event that we will guide you through with compassion.
Cosmetic Surgery of Face and Body
Ultherapy, CoolSculpting, Botox, Fillers
5 liscenced Aestheticians, IPL
After calling Graper Cosmetic Surgery, a packet of information regarding our practice and the specific procedure of interest will be mailed/e-mailed to you. During your consultation Dr. Graper will review your medical history, discuss your cosmetic concerns and perform an examination of the area involved. He will then outline different treatment options, recovery period, risks, benefits and cost. The consultation fee is deducted from the cost of your surgery. Fees quoted are good for six months. After a thorough review of all the medical information and financial considerations you will have the necessary information to make an informed choice about whether cosmetic surgery is right for you.
Once you decide to proceed, our surgery coordinator will arrange the best time and date for the surgery. We request that all patients have a blood count done and patients over fifty years of age have medical clearance from their regular doctor. These measures are taken to ensure the safety od our patients.
Your pre - operative appointment will be no more then 2 weeks before surgery to review the pre - operative preperation. you will receive appropriate prescriptions and general instructions for the day of surgery. All questions will be answered.
Graper Cosmetic Surgery offers on-site, private operating room facilities with highly qualified, professionally trained staff on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We are AAAHC certified. Maximizing safety with state-of-the-art facilities and an expert staff ensures our private operating suites to be some of the finest in the city.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill - BA 1974 - 1978
- University of Cincinnati Medical School - MD 1978 - 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern - General Surgery Residnecy 1982 - 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern - Plastic Surgery Residency 1987 - 1989
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1991
- American Board of Surgery 1988
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgery
- Mecklenberg County Medical Society
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Presbyterian Hospital - Charlotte, NC
- Mercy Hospital - Charlotte, NC
- Carolina Medical Center - Charlotte, NC