Aethetic Body Contouring
Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), Mommy Makeover, Liposuction, Brachiaplasty (arm lift), Buttock Fat Grafting, Labiaplasty
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery
Breast Augmetation, Breast Lift (mastopexy), Breast Reduction, Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy, Breast Asymmetry Surgery, Gynecomastia (male breast reduction)
Facial Plastic Surgery
Facelift, Neck Lift, Eyelid Surgery, Browlift, Otoplasty (ear setback), Rhinoplasty
Nonsurgical Face and Body Rejuvenation
Botox and Wrinkle Fillers (Juvederm, Sculptra, Voluma), Chemical Peels, Dermabrasion, Coolsculpting (noninvasive fat removal), Laser Resurfacing, Laser Hair Removal
When you arrive in our office you will be greeted by Heather,Candace, or Anna. After filling out a general Health History form you will be brought into a consultation room by our medical assistant Heather.
Dr. Brooks, Julia or Leah, his Physician Assistants, will begin by discussing your past medical history. We will then talk to you about the reason for your visit. We will discuss your expectations from surgery and will perform a focused physical examination.
After the examination we will talk to you about safe and effective options for achieving your desired outcome. We will explain surgical procedures, risks and even simple things like the best kind of clothing to wear to the operating room. There will be time for questions and we generally see our patients for a second visit prior to surgery.
Following your consultation we will introduce you to Zsa Zsa, our Surgical Coordinator. She will discuss available dates, book your procedure, and will schedule a follow-up visit as needed.
The cost for an initial cosmetic consultation is $100. This fee is deducted from the price of your surgery and there are no charges for additional office visits. Cosmetic consultations usually run about 60-90 minutes.
- Northwestern University (BA), 1980
- University of Rochester (M.D.), 1984
- Rhode Island Hosp/Brown University (Surgery), 1990
- New England Deaconess/Beth Israel Hosp./Harvard Univ. (Plastic Surgery), 1992
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1994
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- New England Society of Plastic Surgery
- Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Mercy Hospital, Springfield, MA
- Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA
- Holyoke Hospital, Holyoke, MA