Our office is dedicated to providing state of the art care in our fully certified operating rooms. We offer a full range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and the Cutera laser.
Whether your are an adult attempting to restore your youthful appearance or have a child with a congenital defect, Dr. Hobbs will explore all your options in the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques. We want you to enjoy the beauty that arises from optimizing symmetry and proportion.
Most of the time we serve Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina but from time to time we also serve individuals from greater distances. One individual even came from Brazil. It is our privilege to serve you.
You will never know the possibilities unless you discuss your situation with Dr. Hobbs. The first step is to call and make an appointment.
8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday - Thursday
8:00 am-4:00 pm Friday
Dr. Hobbs specializes in a complete range of cosmetic & reconstructive plastic surgery such as liposuction, blepharoplasty, buttocks augmentation, breast augmentation & reduction, facial surgery, & injectables.
An individualized consultation will provide you with options for you to consider. Make an appointment to learn more.
We do your surgery in local hospitals or in AAAA certified operating rooms. The final choice is dependant upon multiple factors and will be discussed and finalized with you before surgery.
- Medical School at University of Toronto, Canada
- Intership at Gorgas Army Hospital, Panama Canal, Panama
- General Surgery at University of Alberta, Alberta, Canada
- Plastic Surgery at University of Louisville, Kentucky
- Fellowship in Hand Surgery, University of Sydney, Australia
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- Hand Surgery 1999
- Hand Surgery 2006
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American College of Surgeons
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons(Canada)
- South Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons (Treasurer)
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Mary Black Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Hospital