Our highest hopes are that we may provide the best quality plastic surgery care available. This is based on the belief that patients are best served by receiving honest in depth information about the most current and effective techniques in the specialty today. We are a team of professionals dedicated to safe compassionate care. Because a patient's experience and results are important to us we communicate constantly to remain sensitive to the quality of care provided.
The decision to have plastic surgery is a very personal one, as is the choice of the physician who will perform the surgery. An important factor in success to plastic surgery is the skill of the person who conducts the operation. Dr. Green has undertaken years of general surgery and plastic surgery traing to develop the skills of a specialty surgeon. This has been further developed through 20 years of practice in Santa Fe and yearly attendance in national meetings to evaluate and integrate newer techniques into his surgical practice. A consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is the first step an individual should take if considering plastic surgery. When you visit our office for the first time we will obtain information pertaining to your medical history and objectives. During your appointment Dr. Green will examine you and discuss specific details of you case, including your present feelings and expectations, the actual treatment plan or operative procedure, what the surgery could realistically accomplish, and additional factors which should be considered. Please don't hesitate to speak candidly to the doctor or to ask questions. We want you to thoroughly understand and be comfortable with your proposed surgery or treatment plan. If you feel time for consideration of the information provided is desirable a return appointment will be provided for you. If surgery is necessary to accomplish the result you desire, Dr. Green will arrange a date and time that is convenient for you. The office has a fully equipped and certified operating room for procedures performed in the office. Also certain procedures are performed at Physicians Plaza Surgery Center or at Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center in Santa Fe.
Several surgical facilities are used for provision of care to our patients. Certain procedures are performed in the inpatient hospital setting at Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center or at the Physicians Plaza Surgery Center. Dr. Green maintains a fully equipped accredited operating room in his ofice setting for appropriate procedures. This facility is managed to provide the most private, safe, high quality surgical services possible.
- B.S. - Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC 1975
- M.S. - University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS 1978
- M.D. - Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 1982
- General Surgery Residency - James H. Quillen College of Medicine, E. Tennessee State University 1982 - 1986
- Chief Resident - James H. Quillen College of Medicine, E. Tennessee State University 1986 - 1987
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of Tennessee State University 1987 - 1988
- Chief Plastic Surgery Residency, Chattanooga Unit - University of Tennessee State University 1988 - 1989
- Craniofacial Surgery - University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL 1989 - 1990
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- American Board of Surgery 1988
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Mississippi Academy of Science