My professional practice is based on my commitment to excellence in the specialty of plastic surgery. Our staff is courteous, professional and trained to provide you with warm and efficient service. I provide my patients with the most modern surgical techniques and personal attention in a state of the art surgical suite and through my exemplary hospital affiliations. My years of clinical and teaching experience enable me to offer my patients the opportunity to look good and feel good about their image.
Aesthetic Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Eyes and Breast: Body Contouring Procedures and Liposuction and Laser Skin Resurfacing
The first visit with Dr. Kalvert will typically include an examination of the area of concern, as well as a discussion of the treatment options and anticipated results. The doctor stresses the importance of communicating with and educating any patient contemplating surgery. You will have ample opportunity to ask questions and discuss your concerns. At this first visit you will be asked to complete a medical history and information form. Surgical fees will be discussed, as will our billing procedures. If you so desire, surgery or a second consultation may be scheduled at this time.
Surgery can be performed either in our office surgical suite or in a hospital setting, depending upon the procedure and/or your personal preference. Our office includes a fully accredited and completely staffed operating facility. A board certified anesthesiologist is present whenever sedation is necessary. You will be personally cared for in a safe, secure and comfortable environment while in our office. Complex procedures are performed at one of the hospitals where Dr. Kalvert serves as an attending.
- Princeton University B.A.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center, The Hospital for Special Surgery, and
- Memorial Hospital-Sloane Kettering Medical Center-Plastic Surgery Training
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York Surgical Internship
- Montefiore Medical Center, General Surgery Residency
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1981
- Fellow American College of Surgeons 1900
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Medical Society of Rockland County
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The Herbert Conway Society
- The Michael Lewin Society
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University
- Attending, Plastic Surgery, Good Samaritan Hospital, Suffern, NY
- Attending, Plastic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, Nyack Hospital, NY