Our objective, whether your surgery is cosmetic or reconstructive , is the customize the procedure to fit your needs. Our highly trained staff is dedicated to providing the latest in medical and surgical care with the primary goal: to make you feel better about yourself.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m. Friday 10:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Cosmetic Surgery all aspects, Breast Surgery, reconstructive surgery
Consultations are complimentary. Patients are usually evaluated on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Our Office surgical facility is certified by the AAAASF. Most of the common cosmetic procedures are performed in our certified facility. Our highly trained staff provides a conforting recovery with personal care.
- University of Michigan, B.S.
- Wayne State University, M.D.
- Mount Carmel Mercy Hospital-Internship, General Surgery
- Northshore University Hospital-Residency-General Surgery
- Nassau County Medical Center-Plastic Surgery Residency
- Detroit Receiving Hospital-Burn Fellowship (Wayne State Univ.)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1994
- American Board of General Surgery 1989
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Burn Association
- American Medical Association
- Oakland County Medical Society
- Naitonal Medical Association
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
- Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI
- Detroit Medical Center Hospitals, Detroit, MI
- St. John Hospital, Detroit, MI