We believe the patient and physician are partners in reaching health goals. Our goal is to listen to you and help you to understand your options and work with you to achieve your goals.
By appointment only in all locations
Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Initial consultations are always done by the doctor personally. She will listen to your concerns, perform a thorough exam and discuss her recommendations and your options. The doctor will discuss any possible risks, the likely results and any other specific concerns. For cosmetic surgery patients, our aesthetic coordinator will discuss costs and payment options. Prospective patients can also contact our aesthetic coordinator directly at 856-325-6768 for complimentary information about any procedure.
Our doctors perform some minor surgical procedures and most non-surgical procedures in our ofices. Procedures requiring sedation or anesthesia are done in a fully accredited facility with board certified anesthesiologists and certified nurse anesthetists for your maximal safety and comfort.
- Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Med., Plastic Surgery Resident 1986-1989
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, General Surgery Resident, 1982-1986
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Intern in Surgery, 1977-1981
- Pennsylvania State University, BS, 1976-1979
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- American Board of Surgery 1987
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Cleft Palate/Craniofacial Association
- NJ Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Cooper University Hospital, Camden NJ
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Camden NJ