At the first visit, we will discuss what you wish to achieve. I will examine you, and discuss what your treatment options are, and my personal recommendations.
The results of aesthetic plastic surgery are limited by the proportions and structure of your body. It will not change you into a completely new person. Your expectations are very important, and I will give you as accurate an idea of your likely results as I can.
Apart from the surgical assessment, the initial consultation is an opportunity to ensure that you feel comfortable and communicate well with me. I will discuss the various options available to achieve your aims, and explore your preferences. It is important that we both agree on the treatment plan, and that it reflects your tastes, as appearance, like clothing, is very subjective.
You will receive an explanation of surgical and other charges, and whether insurance can help with your costs. We also offer third party financing and accept credit cards
- Fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Residency in General Surgery, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada
- Medical School, University of Manchester, Manchester, England
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Newport Beach