Patient concerns and comfort are the first priority. Privacy is of the utmost importance. We are committed to being available to you and strive to make the surgery and recovery experience a personal one.
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Breast Surgery and Reconstruction
The spirit of Dr. Nolan's care is one of elegance. Elegance in surgical expertise, certainly. But, this spirit is also seen in the high standard of services a nurturing and communicative environment, a dedicated staff, and surgical facilities which are inspected, licensed, fully staffed, and nationally accredited. Dr. Nolan also has privileges to perform your surgery in any of the regional hospitals or surgicenters of your choice.
Our first mission is education. Before anything, we want you to know just about as much as we do about your surgery. This makes recovery so much easier.
The second practice purpose is gentle caring in a supportive environment. For this reason, we are a close-knit team. The physician heads a large team of registered nurses, surgical technicians, patient care coordinators, financial consultants, anesthetists, aestheticians, and support personnel who have worked together for many years, as a cohesive and integrated team. The patient is the reason we are all together, and we wish to serve in any was possible. Dr. Nolan will accept nothing but the best of efforts and all are chosen for their commitment to excellence in patient care.
Third, and finally, this practice offers the best of recent and innovative surgical techniques and technologies. But we will endeavor first and foremost to preserve common sense, and adhere to established surgical principles. Experience from years of surgical judgment, innovative approaches, and today's technologies bring the best to our patients.
All surgeries or procedures are done in fully inspected, licensed, and certified facilities that are hospitals, outpatient departments, and surgicenters.
- B.S. - Loyola University - 1970 - 1974
- M.D. - Tufts University Medical School - 1974 - 1977
- Internship - UCLA Medical Center - 1971 - 1978
- General Surgery - UCLA Medical Center - 1978 - 1982
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship - University of Florida - 1982 - 1984
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1987
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Society
- Children's Hospital at Mission, Mission Viejo, CA
- Mission Ambulatory Surgicenter, Mission Viejo, CA
- Mission Regional Medical Center, Mission Viejo, CA
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, Laguna Hills, CA