To listen and understand a person's desire, recognize the potential of that individual and provide an honest opinion of what can be achieved using the latest plastic surgical techniques. With quality work, attention to detail, dedication to excellence, and genuine concern about each individual patient, Dr. Brown has the opportunity not only to enhance an individual's appearance, but also to improve self confidence, self-esteem, and quality of life.
Monday through Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm, Fridays 8:30-2pm
Initial cosmetic consultation are complimentary. This involves patient education materials, physical examination, and one-on-one meeting with the physician. She will listen to your goals, and give an honest opinion about what can be achieved using the latest plastic surgical techniques. Before and after photos are reviewed, and a cost estimate is presented.
All surgical procedures are performed in a fully accredited outpatient surgical facility or in the hospital, using Board Certified Anesthesiologists.
- BA (Bioengineering) - University of California San Diego, 1990
- MD - University of Texas Medical School at Houston, 1994
- General Surgery Residency - Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency, 1998
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship - University of New Mexico, 2000
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2001
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Clark County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Nevada State Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- Rocky Mountain Plastic Society
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- St. Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus, Henderson, NV