I believe that doctor-patient communication and education results in selection of appropriate treatment and a high degree of patient satisfaction. I am dedicated to provide you with confidential and high quality care in the field of Plastic Surgery.
Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Body Contouring Surgery After Massive Weight Loss: abdomen, arms, breasts, buttocks, thighs
Botox and Cosmetic Fillers
Cleft Lip and Palate
Facial Cosmetic Surgery: browlift, blepharoplasty, cheek and chin implants, rhinoplasty, facelift, otoplasty
Laser Surgery: hair removal, vascular & pigmented lesions, facial rejuvenation
Liposuction: ultrasonic and suction-assisted
Skin Cancer of the Face
You have unique desires and expectations when considering plastic surgery and a surgical treatment plan must take this into account. A thorough consultation is necessary to evaluate your needs and formulate an appropriate treatment plan.
Your health history will be reviewed including medical conditions, prior operations, current medications and doses, and allergies to any medications. It is important that this information be accurate to facilitate surgery and recovery after surgery.
A physical examination relevant to your condition will be performed and photographs will be taken when indicated.
The consultation allows you to express your desires and expectations and allows me to evaluate your condition and what treatment options are available. Many conditions have more than one treatment option and the limitations and risks associated with each will be discussed to help you decide which treatment plan will best suit your needs.
Surgical procedures requiring sedation or general anesthesia are performed in licensed and certified facilities. We have such an accredited surgical facility located in the same building as our office for cosmetic surgery. Procedures may also be performed in surgical centers or hospitals that contract with your health insurance company. All the facilities are modern with state-of-the-art equipment.
- University of Utah College of Medicine, 1976 - 1980
- General Surgery Residency - University of Utah Medical Center, 1980 - 1985
- Clinical Instructor in Surgery - University of Utah Medical Center, 1985 - 1986
- Plastic Surgery Residency - University of Utah Medical Center, 1986 - 1988
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship - Harvard Medical School, Brigham & Women's Hospital & The Children's Hospital, 1988 - 1989
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1991
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association
- Utah State Plastic Surgery Society
- Alta View Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Primary Children's Medical Center
- Canyon Crest Surgical Center
- Salt Lake Surgical Center
- South Towne Surgical Center
- Lone Peak Medical Center