I believe my sculpting background allows me to see and achieve the best result possible. We want to help you look as good as you feel. I treat every patient as if they were part of my family because once I operate on someone they do become part of our family. We make house calls!
Facial Plastic Surgery
Male Breast Reduction
Lower Body Lift
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Skin Tightening
Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser Spider Vein Therapy
Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
EVLT Varicose Vein Treatment
Skin Cancer Treatment
Endermologie Cellulite Treatment
- Broward Community College â€” Fort Lauderdale, Florida Associate of Arts (with honors), 1984
- University of Florida â€” Gainesville, Florida Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (with honors), 1987
- University of South Florida â€” Tampa, Florida Doctorate of Medicine, 1993
- Louisiana State University Medical Center â€” Shreveport, Louisiana; Resident in Surgery, 1994-1999; Diplomat to National Board of Medical Examiners, 1994; Chief Resident, 1998-1999
- University of Alabama at Birmingham â€” Birmingham, Alabama Resident in Plastic Surgery, 1999-2001
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Trinity Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Lake Martin Community Hospital
"I am truly grateful for what Dr. Hedden has done for me" I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. The two surgeries have changed my life. I had areas that would not change after having two children. I decided to look into plastic surgery. After having two consultations with two different doctors, I decided to visit Dr. Hedden. The consultation was wonderful. Dr. Hedden and his staff made me feel at ease. They explained everything and were right there for the entire procedure and recovery. I am truly grateful for what Dr. Hedden has done for me. After hearing of my experience, my sister will be having surgery later this month with Dr. Hedden. Thank you for all you have done for me, Dr. Hedden.
"Dr Hedden is very concise, informative and honest" I don't think I could have had a better surgical experience anywhere else, and I drove in from Atlanta. Dr Hedden is very concise, informative and honest during the consultation process. His staff is very accommodating, no matter what your concerns are. These people really are fantastic. The results of my breast augmentation, though, are the real testament to a good rating. I would have expected to pay at least $1000 more than I did. Anyone I've told that my breasts aren't natural has been shocked, and I went 2 cup sizes up (through the navel).
"The work he did looks amazing" I am 27 years old and a mother of two, and now I feel like a 27 year old woman again. If you are thinking about getting some work done for your body, just skip all the rest and go see Dr. Hedden, I had called around and got quotes for what I had done (a lift and breast augmentation). He is the most competitive in the closest five states that you can think of around Alabama. You ask, am I trading quality for price. The answer is simply NO! I found that Dr. Hedden is one of the best in the country. Just ask anyone who has had some work done in the Greystone area â€¦ we don't settle for good, we demand great. The staff was very attentive, professional and down to earth. My surgery went great and the work he did looks amazing. I highly recommend Hedden Plastic Surgery Center to anyone who is on the fence about where to go.