Dr. Ryan Hoffman is a board certified plastic surgeon, who graduated from Haverford College and completed his medical degree at Jefferson Medical College. After finishing his residency at Lankenau Hospital, he completed a fellowship in plastic surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago. There, he was trained to perform a wide array of cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgeries. Dr. Hoffman offers his patients a comprehensive range of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery procedures. He performs state-of-the-art surgical and nonsurgical procedures, personalizing every treatment for the individual patient.
His specialties include breast augmentation, breast lift, and liposuction. He has also had extensive training in post-bariatric surgery body contouring. Although a majority of cosmetic surgery is performed on women, a growing number of men are choosing cosmetic surgery. In an effort to remain healthy and young looking, many men have turned to plastic surgery. Whether you want to appear more attractive, or simply want to improve your self-confidence, Dr. Hoffman is prepared to meet your needs.
As the son of a doctor, Dr. Hoffman understood the demands of a career in medicine from a very early age. He developed a deep respect for the life-altering results achieved by the surgical specialties. This admiration and understanding led him to pursue a career in surgery. It is this love for his profession that fosters a positive, supportive and pleasant environment with deep concern for his patients..
Mon - Fri 9 am - 5 pm
Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
Body Contour After Weight Loss
Breast Fat Grafting
Breast Lift / Mastopexy
Male Breast Reduction
Skin & Laser
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Reactionâ„¢ by Viora
What to Expect at Your Consultation
- Arrive a little early, bring a photo ID, and plan to sign that you have read our welcome letter and consents.
- Be prepared to discuss and answer questions about: Your general health status, any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors, Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments, use of current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drugs, previous surgeries, family medical history
- Your surgeon will also: Examine you, may take detailed measurements of certain areas, your surgeon will likely point out features of your body that you may or may not have noticed before, like asymmetry, shape, and skin quality
- Your surgeon will discuss your options and recommend a course of treatment
- Your surgeon will discuss likely outcomes and any risks or potential complications
- Discuss the use of anesthesia during your procedure
Your Nurse will then:
- Take photographs for your medical record to assist in surgical planning
- Answer any further questions you may have after completing your consultation
Joy, our Surgical Scheduler will then either meet with you at the end of your consultation or call you to proceed with surgical planning and scheduling. Plan to bring your schedule in order to choose a surgical date.
*Please be aware that your $150 consultation fee will be applied to any scheduled procedures. This fee is a nonrefundable fee.
Bryn Mawr Hospital and Surgicenter
Lankenau Hospital and Surgicenter
- University of Illinois at Chicago - Fellowship
- Lankenau Medical Center - Residency
- Lankenau Medical Center - Internship
- Thomas Jefferson University - Medical School
- Haverford College - Bachelor's Degree
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2010
- American Board of Surgery 2006
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Surgeons
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Robert H. Ivy Society (Pennsylvania)
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Paoli Hospital
â€œDr Hoffman and his staff made the decision to enhance my breast easy! They are all so supportive and professional! The outcome is wonderful! I look and feel completely natural and proportioned. I could not be happier!â€ -R.K. Review courtesy of Facebook
I had such a good result and experience when Dr. Hoffman did my upper eyelids that when I was diagnosed with breast cancer he was the plastic surgeon I turned to for my reconstruction . I can't say enough about how wonderful his staff was during this difficult time. Dr. Hoffman not only gave me a beautiful result he made me feel good about myself again . I will always be grateful for everything he has done . K.M. Review courtesy of Facebook
â€œDear Dr. Hoffman and Staff, Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the amazing experience Iâ€™ve had with your team. After so many years thinking about this huge decision, I am more than thankful to have landed at your office. You probably hear this all the time, but you have returned my confidence and the piece that was missing to feel sexy again! Your team is superb and was always there to answer my questions. Thank you Joy for your patience, thank you Shawn for your enthusiasm, and last but not least, thank you Dr. Hoffman for your divine hands. â€ -C.L.