Extensive B&A photo collection on my personal website, www.ExpertPlasticSurgeon.com/photogallery.
Now that we live longer, healthier lives, it's natural to want to look as good as possible. Plastic surgery today presents many options for looking your best. We are proud of our reputation for combining exceptional personal care & surgical skill. We count on you being able to tell your friends and family that your result is beautiful and you had the best experience of any medical office you've encountered.
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Body Contouring (Tummy, Thighs and Arms) NonSurgical Coolsculpting
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Breast Surgery (Augmentation, Lift, Reconstructive, Reduction)
Our practice is specialized, performing cosmetic and breast surgery, allowing us to provide you with more focused, experienced, quality care.
Review our extensive practice website at www.ExpertPlasticSurgeon.com. This site includes hundreds of Before & After photographs ou Dr. Graham's work. Just click on our custom photo gallery.
From your first contact with our staff, we think you will be impressed. Dr. Graham sees to it that all patients receive personal attention and detailed information about the procedures they're considering. We encourage you to review our detailed practice website before your consultation (www.ExpertPlasticSurgeon.com)
During a consultation with us you'll meet our experienced staff, review important medical history, learn about the procedures and how they'll benefit you, see numerous before and after photographs, and evaluate the areas of concern. You'll receive recommendations to achieve your goals, based on our extensive experience. We'll provide you a detailed, personalized booklet of information for your review, along with fee, payment and financing information.
We welcome you back for additional time discussing any questions with Dr. Graham or our nurse, if needed.
Patients considering facial cosmetic procedures will have the opportunity to meet our skin care specialists (esthetician). She'll advise you on skin care for maintenance or care before and after surgery.
Our nationally accredited (AAASF) office surgical facility is used for most cosmetic procedures. Our board-certified anesthesiologist will care for you. We safely and privately perform hundreds of procedures each year. Reconstructive surgery or select cosmetic procedures are also performed at hospital outpatient or overnight facilities.
- University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School of Dallas 1983
- University of Louisville Plastic Surgery Residency 1990
- Private Practice Greenville, SC
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1992
- American Board of Surgery 1989
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Lasers in Medicine & Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- South Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Specialty Center (office facility)
- Greenville Hospital System Facilities
- St. Francis Hospital, Greenville, South Carolina