The Women's Center for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery which specializes in breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tucks and body contouring, offers women professional cosmetic services by a female plastic surgeon in a comfortable and caring environment. The Women's Center ensures women's individual needs are addressed, while providing superior medical needs. Dedication to personal treatment creates a unique environment for woman choosing cosmetic surgery.
During the initial consultation we will review your medical history, perform a physical exam, and discuss your goals for surgery. We will review the surgical procedures you are interested in, discuss the risks and benefits of each procedure and review pre and postoperative photographs. The initial consultation fee is $90.00 with the appointment lasting about an hour. There is no charge to meet with a surgical nurse to discuss specific surgeries in general.
- Duke University - BA 1975
- University of Miami, MD 1980
- General Surgery Residency - University of Virginia 1981-1985
- Plastic Surgery Residency - UT Southwestern Medical School 1985-1997
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1989
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, TX
- Presbyterian Hospital - Dallas, TX
- Medical City - Dallas, TX