My life has been underscored by a committment to become the best physician that I can be. I have followed both my fascination with the study of the human body as well as my joy in helping others to be the best that they can be.
My patients are not just clients. A relationship between a plastic surgeon and a patient is a collaborative partnership that is forged in trust and honest communication for the purpose of enriching the life of the patient. I listen thoughtfully, commit myself to understanding what my patients want, and then I commit myself to making that happen.
I am assisted in that goal by a seasoned and experienced San Diego plastic surgery staff who are equally committed to patient satisfaction. Highly trained and motivated, we are always ready to assist you and ensure that you are comfortable and content with your care.
I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you.
Monday - Thursday 9 AM to 5 PM
Friday 9 AM to 3 PM
Dr. Grzeskiewicz's experience includes all cosmetic procedures of the face and body. He has a particular love of breast surgery including breast augmentation, lift, reduction, and difficult revisional cases, along with facial injections, fat transfer, and body contouring procedures, including liposuction and tummy tuck. He has cared for a number of patients after massive weight loss. Please review his procedure list to the left of this page to see all the specific surgical procedures Dr. Grzeskiewicz performs.
To see videos of San Diego plastic surgeon Dr. G, as his patients and staff lovingly call him, visit here and here. You can also learn more about Dr. G and the treatments he provides to his San Diego plastic surgery and La Jolla plastic surgery patients at www.drgplasticsurgery.com.
The patient-doctor relationship is very important to San Diego plastic surgeon Dr. Grzeskiewicz (Dr. G). He will meet personally with you in consultation and discuss what you hope to achieve. Dr. G believes strongly in the value of communication and always wants to give the time and attention to his patients that they deserve.
At the time of your personal consultation with Dr. G you will also meet Eva Tutic, Dr. G's Patient Coordinator and partner in patient satisfaction. They will discuss your concerns with you in depth, perform a detailed physical examination, educate you fully on recommended options for care, and review before and after images of patients who have undergone similar procedures to the ones suggested for you. If you are contemplating breast augmentation, you will also undergo a personal sizing exercise designed specifically to assist in the selection of the size and type of implants recommended to achieve your goals. You will receive complete information about scheduling and the logistics of surgery as well as a written surgical fee quote.
Dr. Grzeskiewicz and his staff are ready to help you become the best version of yourself that you can be. To make an appointment call 858-500-7777 or browse our website at www.drgplasticsurgery.com for more information.
Dr. Grzeskiewicz is on staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He performs surgery in the main operating room as well as the outpatient surgical facility at Scripps Ximed. In addition, he frequently operates at the beautiful and well-equipped private surgical facility at La Jolla Surgery Center (LJSC). The LJSC is clean, modern, technologically advanced, well-equipped, and staffed with warm, friendly, and professional health care providers. Fully accredited by AAAASF and employing the services of only board certified MD anesthesiologists, LJSC maintains the same high standards and commitment to excellence in patient care that Dr. G demands.
- United States Naval Academy
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Science, cum laude (Mathematics) 1983
- University of Virginia, Doctor of Medicine, 1987
- United States Naval Hospital, Surgery Internship, 1988
- United States Naval Aerospace Medical Institute, Designated Flight Surgeon, 1989
- United States Naval Hospital, Basic Course in Microvascular Surgery, 1992
- University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics, Integrated General & Plastic Surgery Residency, 1992-1998
- University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics, Fellow in Microvascular Surgery, 1995-1996
- Fellow, Aesthetic Surgery of the Face and Body, Baker, Gordon, Stuzin Clinic, Miami, FL, 1998
- University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Fellow in Plastic and Orthopaedic Surgery (Hand), 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2000
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Maintenance of Certification 2010
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- San Diego Plastic Surgery Society
- Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, CA