Dr. LoVerme is a board certified Boston plastic surgeon who has been associated with the practice of plastic surgery since boyhood. His father was and his brother is a plastic surgeon. He offers a broad range of plastic surgical services but concentrates in cosmetic surgery. Dr. LoVerme has been in private practice since 1985 with the goal of creating a highly specialized and personal practice of cosmetic surgery. His practice, Accurate Aesthetics, is unique. The patients are given time to get to know the doctor. He is a surgeon who is respected by physicians, evidenced by his appointments as chief of plastic surgery at two major Boston area hospitals. Trained at Harvard, and a clinical Associate professor of surgery at Tufts University School of Medicine, he is conservative in his judgement, offering the highest degree of safety in elective surgery.
Dr. LoVerme is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has undergone vigorous training and certification procedures. Our state-of-the-art operating room suite here in the office is certified at the highest level by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities. Simply meaning, the operating room meets all the strictest standards for safety and equipment with the highest level of technology. Our facility is one of the very few that has met these standards in Massachusetts. Within the broad field of plastic surgery, Dr. LoVerme offers patients a range of services including cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Some popular surgical procedures performed by Dr. LoVerme include breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck, facelift and blepharoplasty. We have a medical aesthetician on staff who can take care of all your skincare, facials, laser hair removal, Exilis (noninvasive skin tightening and fat reduction), and many other facets of our cosmetic office. In this way, he can help you with different concerns at various stages of your life. Visit Dr. LoVerme's website to learn more about these treatments:
- Breast Augmentation - Get the Cleavage You've Always Desired
- Breast Lift - Lift Droopy Breasts
- Breast Reduction - Get Relief from Overly Large Breasts
- Tummy Tuck - Achieve a Slimmer Tummy
Dr. LoVerme has over 25 years of experience and knowledge to perform all major cosmetic surgeries. Through private consultation, Dr. LoVerme will discuss with you exactly what your goals are, spending the time needed to make sure you are well informed and feel comfortable about the surgery. You will view an educational video, meet with the doctor and his staff and let the doctor know exactly what results you are expecting. We aim to get the results that YOU desire. We will answer all questions. The consultation process usually takes an hour or more. The consultation fee is deducted from any surgery performed.
Dr. LoVerme performs most of his cosmetic operations in the very private, fully accredited office operating room at his own Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery center where he is medical director. He also does surgery at Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Newton, MA where he ramains Chief of Plastic Surgery since 1994. Visit Dr. LoVerme's website for more information www.AccurateAesthetics.com
- Syracuse University, BS in Electrical Engineering/ Biosystems
- Boston University School of Medicine, MD
- Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY, Intern in General Surgery
- Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, NY, Residency in General Surgery
- Harvard Medical School, Residency in Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1988
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- N.E. Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Healing the Children
- Newton Wellesley Hospital, Newton, Mass.
- Beth Israel Deaconness Hospital - Needham