A commitment of personalized care that incorpoates both the art and science of plastic surgery. I believe the initial cosultation and the subsequent peroperative planning, encompassing a thorough patient evaluation, to be the most important factors in providing a personalized approch to each individual patient's needs.
A complimentary consultation is scheduled for all cosmetic patients. During the visit a complete assessment of your aesthetic goals along with the anatomic findings is inspired. Then the best techniques and options are discussed which best meet your specific desires are presented to you.
Joan Glancy Outpatient Surgey Center
Healthsouth Sugery Center
Gwinnett Hospital Systems
Emory Eastside Medical Center
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2003
- American Board of Surgery 2002
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Emory Eastside Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center