Dr. Mosser’s philosophy focuses on preserving the best features of your natural appearance, utilizing his knowledge of aesthetics to balance and improve the desired area of your body. Improvement through plastic surgery happens through establishing harmony, not by manipulating your fundamental appearance. Enhancing people’s lives and witnessing positive changes in self confidence are key reasons Dr. Mosser chose plastic surgery as his profession, and are the reasons that he loves performing plastic surgery everyday.
You will be part of a thorough educational process and in-depth discussion about your personal goals, the available techniques, and the entire operative experience, such as anesthesia, pain medications and aftercare. Every effort will be made to ensure that you are comfortable with every step of the plastic surgery experience and that you are always aware of the supporting resources that our office provides.
Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Facial rejuvenation, Botox and Facial fillers
- Baylor College of Medicine (M.D.), Houstion, Tx
- Case Western Reserve University (Plastic Surgery Training), Cleveland, OH
- Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship with Dr. John Q Owsley, San Francisco, CA
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons 2005
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- California Pacific Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center