What is a Brow Lift?
As we age, unsightly wrinkle lines may appear on the forehead. Frown lines between the brows can make us look angry or "too serious". Skin relaxation may cause the eyebrows to drop, hooding our upper eyelids and making us look tired. If you are bothered by these signs of aging in the brow region, a brow lift may be right for you.
A brow lift:
- Reduces the wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead, as well as those that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Raises sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids
- Places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
Other cosmetic procedures that may be performed with a brow lift include:
- Upper and or lower eyelid tucks
- Skin resurfacing techniques
You may be a candidate for brow lift surgery if you:
- Are physically healthy
- Don't smoke
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals