What is buttock augmentation?
Buttock augmentation surgery involves using implants, fat grafting or sometimes a combination of both to increase the size of your buttocks. This procedure can:
• Increase fullness, roundness and projectionof your buttock
• Improve the balance of your figure
• Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
Buttock augmentation surgery is right for someone who does not like the shape of their buttock or is looking to balance their body. It is performed in one of two ways, with implants or fat transfer. The fat transfer procedure is commonly known as a Brazilian butt lift.
Is it right for me?
Buttock augmentation is a very personal procedure and you should do it for yourself, not for someone else. It is a good option if:
• You are physically healthy
• You have realistic expectations
• You are bothered by the feeling that your buttock is too small
• You are unhappy with the roundness or general shape of your buttock
• Your buttock is asymmetrical