Choose a surgeon you can trust
Plastic surgery involves many choices. The first and most important choice is selecting a surgeon you can trust.
Choosing an ASPS Member Surgeon ensures that you have selected a physician who:
- Has completed at least five years of surgical training with a minimum of two years in plastic surgery
- Is trained and experienced in all plastic surgery procedures, including breast, body, face and reconstruction
- Operates only in accredited medical facilities
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics
- Fulfills continuing medical education requirements, including standards and innovations in patient safety
- Is board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery or in Canada by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada®
ASPS Member Surgeons are your partners in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Look for the ASPS Member Surgeon logo.