Questions to Ask
Be sure to ask questions, and don't be shy about discussing any concerns.
- Am I a good candidate for calcium hydroxylapatite?
- What will be expected of me to get the best results?
- Who will perform the calcium hydroxylapatite procedure?
- Have they been specifically trained in this procedure?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure or treatment?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect?
- What are the risks and possible complications associated with my procedure?
- How can I expect to look over time?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure?
- What results are reasonable for me?
This procedural information is intended strictly for educational purposes. Only models are depicted in these procedural information pages. It is not intended to make any representations or warranties about the outcome of any procedure. It is not a substitute for a thorough, in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.