Dr. Paul and his staff provide quality care in a safe, friendly environment hoping to make you comfortable with your treatment.
Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Paul performs a wide variety of surgical procedures related to his training in general plastic surgery and additional fellowships in craniofacial and pediatric plastic surgery as well as oral and maxillofacial surgery.
The entire office staff strives to treat each patient with dignity and respect.
Dr. Paul chose to spend over 15 years of formal training and education after college before starting private solo practice in order to provide the highest quality care possible in plastic surgery, craniofacial surgery, pediatric plastic surgery and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Paul performs procedures in a fully accredited surgicenter adjacent to his office or hospital environment, including both Genesis and Trinity Hospital Systems.
Dr. Paul Performs a wide variety of surgical procedures in his AAAASF-accredited surgical suite in his own office. This includes cosmetic surgery procedures requiring general anesthesia.
Minor procedures using local anesthesia, with or without oral sedation may be performed in the office as well.
- College - University of Iowa, 1983-1986
- Dental School - University of Iowa, 1986-1990
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency - University of Iowa, 1990-1994
- Medical School - Louisiana State University at Shreveport, 1994-1996
- General Surgery Residency - Iowa Methodist Medical Center, 1996-1998
- Plastic Surgery Residency - Providence Hospital, 1998 - 2000
- Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery Fellowship - Dallas Children's Hospital and Baylor, 2000-2001
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2002
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2004
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Cleft Palate - Craniofacial Association
- American College of Surgeons
- International Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Iowa Medical Society
- Scott County Medical Society
- Genesis Medical Center, Davenport, IA
- Genesis Medical Center- Illini Campus, Silvis, Illinois
- Trinity Terrace Park Hospital, Bettendorf, IA
- Mississippi Valley Surgery Center, Davenport, IA
- Trinity Medical Center 7th Street Campus, Moline, IL
- Trinity Medical Center West Campus, Rock Island, IL