Achieving beautiful and natural results is the goal at Lexington Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Todd Lefkowitz combines the latest surgical techniques and masterful artistry to achieve harmony, proportion and balance in each of his patients. Truly understanding your concerns and helping educate you on all of the possible options in attaining your aesthetic goal is the centerpiece of every consultation.
“During the consultation, my patients often say to me, ‘I just want to look as good as I feel. How can I get that refreshed look without getting that “operated on”appearance?’”
Addressing your individual needs with extraordinary attention to detail, Dr. Lefkowitz will customize an individualized treatment plan that is right for you. As a fellowship trained Plastic Surgeon with 8 years of surgical training, he utilizes a wide array of both surgical and non-surgical modalities to help you attain the best possible aesthetic result.
The decision to have Plastic Surgery is a very personal decision, one that is treated with the utmost care and respect by the entire medical team at Lexington Plastic Surgery. Your privacy and comfort are of great importance and we at Lexington Plastic Surgery will make every effort to ensure that your experience throughout this Journey is a pleasant and enjoyable one.
Rhinoplasty (nose) and otoplasty (ear surgery)
Aesthetic Breast Surgery
Surgery after Weight Loss
Reconstructive Breast Surgery after Cancer
Dr. Lefkowitz is one of a select few plastic surgeons who has received additional formal training in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery having spent his Fellowship year at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital/Lenox Hill under the tutelage of Dr. Sherrell Aston.
To arrange a Private Consultation, please call: 803-936-7045
You may also make consultation inquiries thru our website: www.lexplasticsurgery.com
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship---Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital/Lenox Hill
- Plastic Surgery Residency--University of Louisville Hospitals
- General Surgery Residency--St. Vincents Hospital and Medical Center--Manhattan
- Medical School--Medical University of South Carolina
- Undergraduate--Tulane University
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2013
- American Board of Surgery 2010
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons: Member
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons: Candidate member
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons: Member
- South Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons: Member
- American College of Surgeons: Fellow
- American Medical Association: Member
- South Carolina Medical Society: Member
- Columbia Medical Society: Member
- Lexington Medical Center
- Lexington Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Parkridge Surgery Center
- Baptist Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland Hospital