- Presenting Emerging Research, Pioneering Procedures & Latest Trends; Chicago, Oct. 10-14
- Celebrating the BRAve Faces of Breast Cancer
- Plastic Surgery Researchers Ask, 'What's the Perfect Breast?'
- Body Contouring After Obesity Surgery — Effective, But Expensive
- 3D Imaging Technique Shows Facial Soft Tissue Strain
- Keratinocyte Transplantation—New Option for Skin Coverage After Burns?
- ITN and ABC's Lincoln Square Productions Launch Plastic Surgery News Program With American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Beware of Pitches for Stem Cells in Cosmetic Surgery
- Good Outcomes With Multiple Limb Salvage After Severe Combat Injuries, Reports PRS
- ASPS Partners With PatientNOW to Provide Latest EMR and Patient Engagement System
- Breast Lifting May Decrease Bra Size, Says Study in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- MRI Is Most Accurate Test for Detecting Ruptured Silicone Breast Implants