Newest Press Releases
- Mathematical Model May Help Assess 'Trade-Offs' in Breast Reconstruction
- Culture, Anatomy Are Key Factors for Plastic Surgeons Performing 'Asian Rhinoplasty'
- Stats Show Growth of Breast Lifts Outpacing Breast Implants 2-to-1
- Good Breast Reconstruction Outcomes after Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy, Reports PRS
- Pre-Expansion Technique Allows Successful Mega-Volume Fat Transfer to the Breasts
Recent Press Releases
- Plastic Surgery Procedures Continue Steady Growth in U.S.
- Voice May Change after Rhinoplasty
- Cosmetic Outcomes after Breast-Conserving Therapy May Vary by Race
- When Choosing a Plastic Surgeon, Patients Value Experience and Personal Recommendation
- Acellular Dermal Matrix Techniques Successful in Breast Reconstruction Revision Surgery