Our practice is dedicated to our patients. While plastic surgery is not for everyone, for some it can literally work wonders resulting in a positive boost in self-esteem as well as physical improvement. Plastic surgery is a rapidly advancing specialty and I strive to offer the newest state of the art technology, but first evaluating what is safest for you. My goals are to provide you with the most complete and accurate information about the latest available procedures in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery and delivering the best results by providing technical excellence and outstanding post operative care. My staff and myself are always available and truly listen to our patients. We assure you that you will be treated in a very caring, respectful, and professional manner.
There is no charge for cosmetic consultations. The initial consultation is a thorough consultation with the doctor to evaluate your areas of concern and explain the surgical procedures. Computer imaging and comprehensive written brochures are available. You will have a chance to review with the doctor some before and after pictures of patients that had the procedure in which you are interested.
State of FL and Quad-A Approved Operating Room Facility.
Ambulatory Outpatient Surgicenter near the office.
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
- University of Chile Medical School 1973-1980
- General Surgery- Jewish Hospital Cincinnati 1980-1983
- Plastic Surgery- St.Louis University 1983-1985
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1987
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Lipoplasty Society
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgery
- Palm Beach Society of Plastic Surgery
- Florida Medical Association
- Jupiter Hospital
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center