Dr. Michael J. Brown's practice is limited and dedicated exclusively to cosmetic surgery. After learning as much as he can about your concerns, he will develop a multidimensional, customized plan that is specifically designed to assist you in achieving your goals. His attention to detail sets him apart.
Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Botox and Collagen
Botox and Collagen
Dr. Michael J. Brown's office is dedicated to discrete, customized, personal care. Dr. Brown and his office staff are keenly aware of how important it is to remain attentive to the details of your office visit. You will be greeted with kindness and all of your paperwork and evaluation completed in a very timely fashion. the office has complete medical skin care, massage, laser treatments for unwanted hair and spider vein treatments and of course an entire list of specialty procedures. Dr. Michael J. Brown has gone to great efforts to maintain his office facilities and his staff with the most current and up to date medical and technological advances.
Dr. Michael J. Brown performs his surgeries in the safest environment possible. These facilities are dedicated to patient care and are certified to the highest possible standards. He primarily uses a certified AAAASF center located at the Loudoun Center for Plastic Surgery. He has hospital privileges at all of the local surrounding hospitals.
- M.D. - University of Miami, Miami, FL 1986 - 1990
- General Surgery - University of Texas, 1990 - 1991
- General Surgery - Brown University, 1991 - 1994
- Plastic Surgery - Brown University, 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1999
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Leesburg, VA
- Inova Fair Oaks, Fairfax, VA
- Reston Hospital Center, Reston, VA