The motto of the practice is "beauty revealed," which means seeing a patient for who they are and who they can be. Dr. Malhotra customizes each procedure to the individual patient's body type and surgical goals. Doing this requires not only the eye of a surgeon but also of an artist. He insists on natural, elegant results.
Dr. Malhotra offers the full range of cosmetic plastic surgery
for breast enhancement (Breast Lift, Breast Reconstruction, and Breast Augmentation in Michigan),
body sculpting (CoolSculpting, , and ),
and facial cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Malhotra has earned recognition from patients and fellow surgeons alike. He was named Hour Detroit Magazine's Top Docs+ 2016 and “every year since 2011 and has received several awards for his outstanding research. He has completed research fellowships at the National Institutes of Health, the National Institute on Deafness & Communication Disorders, and the University of Michigan Medical School. He is an author of over a dozen publications for professional medical journals on topics including , , and head and neck cancers. He has been recognized as a "Top Doctor” by RealSelf, and was selected as an Inamed Breast Scholar.
If you are ready to learn more about the surgical and non-surgical procedures offered by Dr. Malhotra, request a consultation or call our Jackson, Michigan office at (517) 789-9800 or our Ann Arbor office at (734) 913-5100. Dr. Malhotra is committed to "beauty revealed," seeing his patients for who they are and who they can be.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Cum laude, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Master of Science in Otolaryngology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Medical Doctorate, Ohio State University College of Medicine , Columbus, Ohio
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 2008
- American Board of Otolaryngology 2004
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Michigan Medical Association
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health, Jackson, MI