Plastic Surgery Statistics
Plastic surgery procedural statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
2020 Plastic Surgery Statistics
Top 5 Graphs
Regional Distribution, Demographics & Average Fees
- Procedures by Region
- Procedures by Ethnicity
- Average Surgeon Fees
- Body Contouring / Gender Confirmation Surgery
- Reconstructive Demographics
- Cosmetic Patients (13-19)
- Cosmetic Patients (20-29)
- Cosmetic Patients (30-39)
- Cosmetic Patients (40-54)
- Cosmetic Patients (55-69)
- Cosmetic Patients (70+)
- Reconstructive Breast Procedures (by age)
Male vs. Female
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons Unveils COVID-19's Impact and Pent-Up Patient Demand Fueling the Industry's Current Post-Pandemic Boom
Please note the 2019 procedure statistics projections have been updated as of April 27, 2021, to reflect a more comprehensive set of board-certified physicians performing these procedures.
Members of the media, please contact email@example.com with any questions.