What should I expect during a consultation for a brow lift?
During your brow lift consultation be prepared to discuss:
- Your goals for your appearance
- Your complete medical history
- Your current prescription medications, including vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
Your brow lift surgeon will also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any risk factors
- Discuss your options
- Examine and measure different parts of your face
- Take photographs
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of brow lift surgery and any potential complications
Be sure to ask questions. To help, we have prepared a checklist of questions to ask your brow lift surgeon that you can take with you to your consultation.
It's very important to understand all aspects of your arm lift procedure. It's natural to feel some anxiety, whether it's excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don't be shy about discussing these feelings with your plastic surgeon.