New statistics by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that more Americans age 55 and older are seeking cosmetic procedures to help them put their best face forward.
ASPS Plastic Surgery News
A tummy tuck is a common plastic surgery procedure that has remained popular for years. In fact, the most recent statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that this was one of the top five cosmetic procedures performed for both men and women last year.
- Minimizing the use of opioids for recovery after plastic surgery July 12 · Trent Douglas, MD | San Diego, CA
- What men need to know before having gynecomastia surgery July 9 · Manish Shah, MD | Denver, CO
- What to expect after liposuction – a look at recovery and results June 25 · Scot Martin, MD | Las Cruces, NM
- What you need to know about your breast reconstruction options June 18 · Cristiane Ueno, MD | Morgantown, WV
- What to look for when considering liposuction costs June 11 · Eric Mariotti, MD | Concord, CA
Just as women can turn to a suite of procedures, known as the "Mommy Makeover," more men are embracing their own set of treatments, the "Daddy-Do-Over," to boost their confidence and improve their physical appearance.
- Platelet-Rich Fibrin May Lead to Better Outcomes with Fat Grafting May 30
- Minority Children Have More Complications, Higher Costs of Cleft Palate Repair May 30
- 3D-Printed 'Hyperelastic Bone' May Help Generate New Bone for Skull Reconstruction May 20
- Study Proposes New Standards for Safely Performing 'Brazilian Butt Lift' May 20
- Americans Spent More than $16.5 Billion on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in 2018 April 10