Who is a good candidate for buttock enhancement?
Buttock enhancement surgeries are highly individualized procedures. You should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else's desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
Who is a good candidate for buttock augmentation?
You may be a good candidate for buttock augmentation if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- You are bothered by the feeling that your butt is too small
- You are unhappy with the roundness or general shape of your butt
- Your butt is asymmetrical
Who is a good candidate for a buttock lift?
In general, buttock lift candidates include:
- Individuals with significant soft tissue looseness in the gluteal area
- Healthy individuals without medical conditions that impair healing or increase risk of surgery
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals for what gluteal lift surgery can accomplish
- Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness