Evidence-Based Practice Guidelines
Evidence-Based Guidelines are systematically developed recommendations for patient care that describe a basic management strategy—or a range of such strategies.
- Breast Reconstruction With Expanders and Implants (2013)
- Reduction Mammaplasty (2011)
- Chronic Wounds of the Lower Extremity (2007)
- Treatment of Cutaneous Melanoma (2007)
*Archived guidelines are not accessible to the public, but ASPS members may download and view the documents after entering their ASPS login credentials.
Practice Parameters provide guidance or direction for the diagnosis, management and treatment of specific clinical problems. They are strategies for patient management, developed to assist physicians in clinical decision making and are based on a thorough evaluation of the scientific literature and relevant clinical experience.
- Blepharoplasty (2007)
- Abdominoplasty and Panniculectomy Unrelated to Obesity or Massive Weight Loss (2007)
- Surgical Treatment of Skin Redundancy for Obese and Massive Weight Loss Patients (2007)
- Nasal Surgery (2006)
- Ear Deformity: Prominent Ears (2005)
- Treatment Principles of Silicone Breast Implants (2005)
- Breast Reconstruction Following Diagnosis and Treatment for Breast Cancer (2004)
- Non-Cancer Related Breast Reconstruction (2004)
- Gynecomastia (2004)
- Prophylactic Mastectomy (2003)
- Skin Lesions (2003)
*Archived parameters are not accessible to the public, but ASPS members may download and view the documents after entering their ASPS login credentials.