The Associate Member category is open to individuals who contribute to the overall body of knowledge of plastic and reconstructive surgery in their field.
Requirements: Must be actively engaged in the practice of plastic and reconstructive surgery or other medical specialty, profession, scientific or para-medical field that is directly related to plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® Scientific Journal (PRS)
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery News® (PSN)
- Member prices on ASPS®/PSF® programs, products and services
- Listed in the online ASPS/PSF Member Roster
- Access to the Members Only section of the ASPS Website
The Application Process:
- In addition to your application, you will need to obtain:
- application fee $125 USD
- a letter of sponsorship from an Active or Life member of ASPS
- a copy of your Primary Specialty Organization letter acknowledging your membership
- curriculum vitae (CV)
- Your application will be reviewed by the Membership Compliance Subcommittee. If approved, your name will be placed on a final ballot to be voted on by the ASPS Board of Directors.
- Election to Associate Membership shall be by a majority vote of the Board at a meeting at which a quorum is present.
- The fees, prorated dues or assessments must be paid before being elevated to Associate Membership status.