Patient Safety Advisories
These practice advisories were developed by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons Committee on Patient Safety.
Current Patient Safety Advisories
- Gluteal Fat Grafting Advisories
- Gluteal Fat Grafting: Statement on Patient Safety During Gluteal Fat Grafting from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), The Plastic Surgery Foundation (PSF), The Aesthetic Society and the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation (ASERF) (2022)
- Gluteal Fat Grafting Safety Advisory (2019)
- Multisociety Gluteal Fat Grafting Task Force Issues Safety Advisory Urging Practitioners to Reevaluate Technique (2018)
- Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting with Plastic Surgery (2018)
- Malignant Hyperthermia (2016)
- Injectable Fillers (2016)
- Pathways to Preventing Adverse Events in Ambulatory Surgery (2011)
Archived Patient Safety Advisories
Archived advisories are not accessible to the public, but ASPS members may download and view the documents after entering their ASPS login credentials.