Patient Safety Advisories
These practice advisories were developed by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons Committee on Patient Safety.
Current Patient Safety Advisories
- Gluteal Fat Grafting (2018)
- Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting with Plastic Surgery (2018)
- Malignant Hyperthermia (2016)
- Injectable Fillers (2016)
- Pathways to Preventing Adverse Events in Ambulatory Surgery (2011)
Archived Patient Safety Advisories
Archived advisories are not accessible to the public, but ASPS members may download and view the documents after entering their ASPS login credentials.