Allied Health Affiliate Membership
The Allied Health Affiliate Member category is open to non-physician healthcare professionals who support the plastic surgery team, including, but not limited to, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, research assistants, practice and office administrators and related staff, residency coordinators, surgical technologists and/or assistants.
To be considered for Allied Health Affiliate membership, submit an application and obtain a letter of sponsorship from an ASPS Active or Life Active Member. Allied Health Affiliate Members shall be individuals of high moral, ethical and professional competence and shall be employed by or work directly with members of the Society.
- Electronic subscription to Plastic Surgery News (PSN)
- Full access to ASPS Education Network (ASPS EdNet) for online clinical education, including the coding guidebook
- Reduced registration fee for Plastic Surgery The Meeting (PSTM)
- CME opportunities for Physician Assistants
- Member prices on ASPS/PSF products and services
- Access to members-only content on the ASPS website
- Optional discounted subscription to the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS)