Allied Health Affiliate Membership
Allied Health Affiliate Membership may be conferred upon non-physician health care professionals that support the plastic surgery team, who include, but are not limited to: nurses, physician assistants, research assistants, practice and office administrators and related staff, residency coordinators, surgical technologist and/or assistants.
Requirements: To be considered for Allied Health Affiliate Membership, an applicant must be complete an Allied Health Affiliate Membership application and shall obtain a letter of sponsorship from an Active Member of the Society. Applications shall be reviewed by a subcommittee of the Membership Compliance Subcommittee.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership Include:
- Affiliation with ASPS, the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world
- Digital subscription to Plastic Surgery News®
- Reduced fees to attend Plastic Surgery The Meeting
- Member pricing on ASPS/PSF products and services as designated
- Access to ASPS members website
- Optional subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® (PRS) at a reduced fee of $175
- Online ASPS clinical education
- CME credit for Physician Assistants
ASPS Allied Health Affiliate Membership is for clinical plastic surgery office staff. Are you a research assistant, practice/office administrator or related staff in a plastic surgery office? Apply for Membership to the American Society of Plastic Surgery Professionals (ASPSP).