Residents and Fellows Forum
United States and Canada
For US and Canada Residents and Fellows, ASPS offers a one-year enrollment in the Resident and Fellows Forum with a term beginning July 1 and ending June 30 for $100 per year.
A six-month term is available beginning after November 1 with the term ending on June 30.
ASPS contacts most residency training programs to obtain the list of residents. The residency's training program director or coordinator provides ASPS with a list of all residents.
Residents and Fellows who are not included (see above), should apply here:
- Subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® (PRS)
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery News® (PSN)
- Access to ASPS Education Network® (EdNet)
- Access to members-only resources on the ASPS website
- Free admission to Plastic Surgery The Meeting with registration completed prior to the end of the early bird registration deadline
- Dedicated Resident section on the members-only message board
- Access to the ASPS Job Opportunity Board and on-site interviews
- Access to information on The PSF grants and scholarship programs
- Significant discounts on ASPS products and meetings
Enrollment in the ASPS Residents & Fellows Forum is open to:
- Residents actively engaged in an accredited plastic surgery residency program in the U.S. or Canada
- Fellows actively engaged in an ACGME accredited or private fellowship in the U.S. or Canada