Residents & Fellows Forum
United States and Canada
For residents and fellows in the United States and Canada, ASPS offers a one-year enrollment in the Residents & Fellows Forum with a term beginning July 1 and ending June 30 for $100 per year.
A six-month term is available beginning after November 1, with the term ending on June 30.
ASPS contacts most residency training programs to obtain the list of residents. The training program director or coordinator provides ASPS with a list of all residents.
Residents and fellows who are not included (see above), should apply here:
- Subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS)
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery News (PSN)
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery Resident (PSR)
- Access to ASPS Education Network (ASPS EdNet)
- Access to Resident Education Curriculum (REC)
- Access to members-only resources on the ASPS website
- Free admission to Plastic Surgery The Meeting with registration completed prior to the end of the early bird registration deadline
- A dedicated Resident section on the members-only message board
- Access to the ASPS Job Opportunity Board and onsite interviews
- Access to information on The PSF grants and scholarship programs
- Significant discounts on ASPS products and meetings
Enrollment in the Residents & Fellows Forum is open to:
- Residents actively engaged in an accredited plastic surgery residency program in the United States or Canada
- Fellows actively engaged in an ACGME-accredited or private fellowship in the United States or Canada