Residents & Fellows Forum
United States and Canada
For residents and fellows in the United States and Canada, ASPS offers a one-year enrollment in the Residents & Fellows Forum with a term beginning July 1 and ending June 30 for $100 per year.
A six-month term is available beginning after November 1, with the term ending on June 30.
Residents & Fellows Forum Benefits
ASPS contacts most residency training programs to obtain the list of residents. The training program director or coordinator provides ASPS with a list of all residents.
Residents and fellows who are not included (see above) should apply here:
Resident Application Fellow Application Paper Application
ASPS is proud to offer an array of member benefits to the next generation of plastic surgeons, including:
- Subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS)
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery News (PSN)
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery Resident (PSR)
- Access to ASPS Education Network (ASPS EdNet)
- Access to Resident Education Curriculum (REC)
- Access to members-only resources on the ASPS website
- Free registration to PSTM On-Demand*
- A dedicated Resident section on the members-only message board
- Access to the ASPS Job Opportunity Board and onsite interviews
- Access to information on The PSF grants and scholarship programs
- Significant discounts on ASPS products and meetings
*Offer available to members of the ASPS Residents & Fellows Forum and requires registration prior to early bird deadline
Enrollment in the Residents & Fellows Forum is open to:
- Residents actively engaged in an accredited plastic surgery residency program in the United States or Canada
- Fellows actively engaged in an ACGME-accredited or private fellowship in the United States or Canada