Plastic Surgery Resident Magazine
- Plastic Surgery Resident is a quarterly publication created by the editors of Plastic Surgery News and Young Plastic Surgeons Perspective specifically to meet the needs of plastic surgery residents.
Plastic Surgery News
- Plastic Surgery News, the award-winning ASPS monthly newsletter, covers the Society and issues impacting the entire specialty of plastic surgery. Log in to view the most recent editions and browse archives.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® journal brings readers the latest reports on maxillofacial reconstruction, burn repair, cosmetic reshaping, as well as news on medicolegal issues via print, online and its innovative new iPad® app.
PRS Global Open
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Global Open (PRS GO) is an open access, rigorously peer-reviewed, international journal focusing on global plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- CPT Corner on PSEN
- PSN Extra is the place to find the latest news in plastic surgery. Videos, exclusive articles, polls, tips, quizzes and more can be found at PSNExtra.org.
Physician's Guide to Cosmetic Surgery
- Includes chapters on facial surgery and skin care, skin rejuvenation and body contouring.
Physician Counseling Guides
- The Physician Counseling Guides provide information about a variety of reconstructive plastic surgery procedures, including breast reconstruction, hand surgery, pediatric surgery, and wound care.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Essentials for Students
- The Essentials book has been written primarily for medical students, with constant attention to the thought, “Is this something a student should know when he or she finishes medical school?”