NYRSPS Annual Meeting November 17, 2018
Convene at 730 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Registration is now open for the NYRSPS Annual Meeting: #TrendingTopics in Breast Surgery and Body Contouring. This year's Annual Meeting will be a one-day event designed just for plastic surgeons with programming on pre-pectoral breast reconstruction, body contouring, fat grafting, transgender surgery and breast surgery focusing on new techniques in mastopexy and mastopexy augmentation. Take advantage of early bird pricing through November 1!
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss advances in mastopexy and breast-related complications.
- Compare the various surgeries that may be required as part both male-to-female and female-to-male gender confirmation procedures.
- Describe techniques to enhance patient safety when performing fat grafting procedures.
- Critique the latest research in BIA-ALCL and identify ways to use this information to improve patient outcomes.
- Review the latest strategies for prepectoral breast reconstruction with and without ADM.
- List the uses of 3D imaging in body contouring procedures.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.