ASPS Advocacy Summit May 19-26, 2021
Join your plastic surgery colleagues from across the country to educate Congress and help shape policy that impacts your practice and patients at the ASPS Advocacy Summit. We are bringing the nation's capital to you this year with our virtual meeting format! During the Virtual Advocacy Summit, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with your U.S. Senators and Representative
- Participate in workshops to learn more about the state, federal and regulatory issues facing the specialty
- Shape the Society's advocacy agenda by determining ASPS's federal and state policy priorities
- Learn first-hand from congressional staff, administration liaisons and political analysts about the future of healthcare
- Network with leaders from ASPS and local, state and regional plastic surgery societies
As a board-certified plastic surgeon and an ASPS member, you have the experience, knowledge and ideas to inform Congress before they craft and vote on public policy matters affecting the practice of medicine and the care your patients receive. Join us at the Virtual Advocacy Summit and make your voice heard!
Registration will be free for all U.S. members, residents, and fellows. Local, state, and regional plastic surgery society staff and lobbyists are also encouraged to attend the event for free by registering with Darcy McLaughlin at DMcLaughlin@plasticsurgery.org.
Registration Deadline: May 17, 2021. If you are interested in participating after our registration deadline, please contact Darcy McLaughlin at DMcLaughlin@plasticsurgery.org.
*The Advocacy Summit will replace the ASPS Regional Fly-Ins in 2021. In-person Regional Fly-Ins will return in 2022.