ASPS Advocacy Summit December 4-6, 2023
Hilton Washington DC Capitol Hill
525 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Brought to you by the ASPS Legislative Advocacy Committee and the PlastyPAC Board of Governors
Join us at the highly anticipated ASPS Advocacy Summit, where plastic surgeons from across the country will unite to amplify the voice of plastic surgery in Washington, D.C. Together, you will advocate for health care policies that impact plastic surgery practices and patients. This event marks the return of ASPS plastic surgery members to the halls of Congress after a three-year hiatus, offering a unique opportunity to tell the story of plastic surgery and emphasize the invaluable impact our specialty has on patients' lives.
During the Summit you will have the exclusive opportunity to:
- Meet with your United States Senators and Representative to actively influence health care policy decisions and secure funding on Capitol Hill.
- Engage directly with political thought leaders – including lawmakers, policymakers, regulators and congressional staff – to gain invaluable insights into health care policymaking and the legislative process.
- Participate in workshops and panels designed to deepen your understanding of state, federal and regulatory issues that affect our specialty.
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the ASPS advocacy agenda by selecting the ASPS federal and state policy priorities that our specialty will advocate for.
- Forge meaningful connections with ASPS and local, state and regional plastic surgery societies, allowing you to learn from best practices and gain valuable insights into addressing advocacy challenges that our specialty faces.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon and an ASPS member, your experiences, knowledge and solutions hold tremendous power to influence members of Congress as they deliberate and vote on public policies that directly shape the future of medicine and quality of care your patients receive.
This is your moment to be heard. Tell plastic surgery's story in at the 2023 ASPS Advocacy Summit!
*Please note that the Advocacy Summit will replace the ASPS regional Fly-Ins in 2023.