In-Service Exam for Residents
The In-Service Exam provides Training Programs and their residents a means to review the entire scope of plastic surgery, where equal emphasis is placed on:
- Core Surgical Principles
This exam is held at the Training Program's location while being proctored by staff liaison's of the program, in a secure environment. The exam is 5 hours and 55 minutes in duration and registration can be completed by the Training Programs when logged into their ASPS dashboard.
- Login to PlasticSurgery.org
- On your member Dashboard, select Resident/Fellows Program under 'Quick Links'
- Click 'edit' on the In-Service Exam
- Select the residents that will be taking the exam and click 'Save'
- Select the method of payment and provide card information or print out an invoice for submittal to your program's finance department
- Registration is complete once payment is received by ASPS. All payments are required in full, prior to February 7, 2020.
Residents may speak with their program administrator for details!