In-Service Exam for Surgeons
The 2020 In-Service Examination provides the most current information on the core curriculum of plastic surgery. The exam offers surgeons in practice the opportunity to challenge themselves and assess their knowledge of the entire scope of plastic surgery. Relevant questions in basic science will be included in each of the five categories. Surgeons have the flexibility to take two, three, four or five modules of this exam, with each section scored independently. A minimum passing score of 30% has been set for this activity in compliance with the American Medical Association.
The exam is broken down to sections covering the following:
- Core Surgical Principles
- Identify the most up-to-date information on the core curriculum of plastic surgery
- Assess your base knowledge in the five clinical component areas
- Establish a benchmark for areas of focus needing further concentrated educational efforts
- Attend appropriate educational activities based upon self-assessment evaluation
For your Aesthetic practice!
The Life-Long Learning Exercise (L3E): 2020 Aesthetic In-Service, is our Aesthetic only self-assessment available to all 2020 In-Service Exam participants at special reduced pricing. This activity will provide additional focus for the cosmetic subspecialty and includes:
- 200 Aesthetic surgery questions
- Eligible for up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Exam window is open June 17 through July 29, 2020
- Special pricing for registrants of the 2020 In-Service Exam through June 3, 2020