Ethics & Compliance Resources
All American Society of Plastic Surgeons ("ASPS" or "Society") members and affiliated members as outlined in the ASPS Bylaws are required to comply with the Society's and The Plastic Surgery Foundation's (The "PSF" or "Foundation") Bylaws.
Active and Life Active members and Candidates for Active membership are required to comply with the Society's Code of Ethics.
- ASPS Bylaws
- The PSF Bylaws
- Code of Ethics
- Summary of Code Changes between 2012 and 2016
- How to File an Ethics Complaint
- ASPS Disciplinary Procedural Rules
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Code of Ethics
- Ethics Advertiser Guidelines
- Expert Witness Affirmation Form
- The Symbol of Excellence in Plastic Surgery
- Conflict of Interest Resources
Please direct compliance-related questions to any of the email addresses below: